“Crispy duck finest in Bali......Not!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Warung Eropa 2 at Echo Beach
Ranked #4,506 of 5,940 Restaurants in Bali
Adelaide, Australia
“Crispy duck finest in Bali......Not!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Decided to eat at this restaurant with wife and friends, the worst decision we could have made!! I ordered duck orange and I may as well have sliced some rubber off of a tyre, tough as. My wife ordered King Prawn Thermidor , another mistake!! There was no creaminess to the sauce, they were over cooked and as tough as a boot!, and not even king prawns.my friend ordered crispy duck which was once again overlooked and dry, when asked if our meals were ok, we replied no and they just said sorry and walked away.
I would definitely not recommend this restaurant, Finest Crispy Duck in Bali........I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013

Kamloops, Canada
“Amazing restaurant, great place!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Canggu is the best place in Bali to relax. Eropa is such a great restaurant that really ticked all the boxes for me. I would recommend this place for couples, families or if you are just flying solo.

I will definitely be coming back to Eropa.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne
“Best views in Bali!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Not sure if I want to share! Am enjoying it being quiet at lunch time but I guess good things can't be hogged! The beach view is amazing, with waves crashing into shore. There is a development next door which is not finished, so hoping this doesn't get swallowed up in it. But for now, the food is good, beer is cold and it is cheap. Service needs a huge review...seems like there is no-one in charge and staff just stand around chatting unless you get their attention. But apart from that definitely recommended, if only for sunset and a cold beer.

Visited June 2013
Perth
“Lovely friendly Restaurant”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Lovely new restaurant at Wcho Bwach where the old Sol used to be. Food is excellent and very well priced, staff very friendly and outlook over beach gorgeous. Have had dinner and breakfast here and both very good. Will definetly be a regular visit for us.

• Visited May 2013
Canggu, Indonesia
“Confusing experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have titled my review as confusing as I don't get what is happening with this restaurant. A few months ago they had a great menu and many dishes we all loved. Then they shut for about a month?? Since they re-opened we returned but the restaurant was completely empty and the menu has been shortened and none of us liked anything on the menu so ordered a few appetisers for take away then left. I really preferred the old menu and atmosphere. Next door is a massive construction site that is like an eyesore. We always liked to sit at the front overlooking the ocean but now there is a massive hole, the size of a truck, just where their terrace is - a bit frightening as we are only meters away from the ocean coming through the hole. I get that i could move but if take the view away there is little drawing us here. I would love to come back when the construction is all finished - maybe they will improve everything then? In the meantime, do NOT go here with young children. The hole is exposed and little ones could easily fall through to the ocean. I am not kidding.

• Visited April 2013