Tripadvisor
Bali
Post
Inbox
Search

“my 12 yr old son has had chicken”
Review of Kokos

Kokos
Ranked #2,591 of 9,194 Restaurants in Bali
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

my 12 yr old son has had chicken satay here twice a day for the duration of our 10 day holiday. Not sure if that says more about him or the restaurant however he scores it 10/10. High praise indeed. Friendly and helpful staff.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

Good customer service, good coffee, GREAT BURGER!!! Very fast service double shot cappuccino is what I needed to get me going!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

Good location just off busy street (Melasti). Nice clean decor . Friendly staff. Food was fine. They also do breakfast. Good prices. Not sure about the logo on the stubbie holder - I guess they need to target the yobbo Aussie market.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Came across this little restaurant as it was opposite The Magani Hotel when we met up with brother and sister in law and they recommended it so we decided to have dinner there, a decision we never regretted.
The staff were so welcoming and as per most Bali places always smiling and happy.
Although it was busy we were seen to quickly and ordered drinks which we were so quick getting and icy cold, just want you want on a warm balmy night.
The menu choice had a good variety from Asian, Indonesian, Mexican, Western, Steaks & BBQ.
My wife and I both went the Nasi Goreng which I would have to say one of the best I have had.
A small little restaurant but defintely a gem and thoroughly recommended.
Well done to the staff, look forward to returning again.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Dazza996
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Kokos was in the same street as our hotel, so it was great if we wanted to have a quiet night we could walk a few doors down and be greeted with great service, strong cocktails, friendly staff, and delicious food to please out appetites for all breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Date of visit: March 2019