Tripadvisor

Review of Ixora Cakes

Ixora Cakes
Ranked #22 of 78 Bakeries in Bali
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was last minute ordering my husband birthday cake only giving a few days notice, Ixora Cakes created the exact image I sent them. Good price and good communication, I will place more orders in the near future!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

After reading reviews and viewing their instagram page, I decided to order my 21st Birthday cake from Ixora as I’d be celebrating my birthday on holiday in Bali.

Correspondence was via email and customer service by Nike Astria was so quick and efficient. They helped me straight away and took inspiration from a photo I’d sent. Cake looked and tasted amazing! Highly recommend the combination of coconut cake with raspberry ganache filling.

The team did a superb job and I will definitively order from here again if celebrating another occasion in Bali.

(Red Rose Petals were part of the table decorations)

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2019

Sent Ixora Cakes a picture I found on the internet of a cake I wanted and they made it exactly identical.

Cake was delivered on time, the caramel mudcake inside was delicious, pricing was competitive (compared to Australia), payment was safe and easy, and out of all the places I contacted they were the only ones that actually got back to me.

Well deserved 5/5, very professional and could not fault this place. Thanks Ixora Cakes, your cat cake was one of the highlights of my wife's 30th.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

I have ordered cakes on 3 occasions from Ixora and have they have always exceeded expectations. Easy to deal and reasonably priced. Highly recommend for any cake!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank btoleafoa
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Ordered cake to be delivered to hotel for my daughters birthday. Delivered earlier than scheduled which was great!

Easy communication via email.

Great tasting red velvet cake!

Date of visit: August 2019