“Brazilian barbecue in Bali”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bossa Nova Brazilian Grill - CLOSED

Bossa Nova Brazilian Grill
Cuisines: Brazilian, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Description: The first authentic Brazilian steak house (churrascaria) in Bali.All you can eat service with over 20 different salads and fresh vegetables, the traditional Brazilian rice & beans and 12 exclusive cuts of delicious fire roasted meat.Temperature controlled wine cellar with a large collection from the finest growing regions of the world.
Kuta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brazilian barbecue in Bali”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'm Brazilian and I love barbecue. I must say that Bossa Nova is the only real Brazilian Barbecue I saw in Bali.
The meat is awesome, If you are a meat lover like I am you really should go there, you gonna love it like I did.
Also their price is very good, specialy because it's Brazilian style "rodízio" that means all you can eat for a single price.
Congratulations Bossa Nova!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Marcelo S

Denpasar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bossa Nova Rocks!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went there with some friends to try the so called Brazilian barbecue. it was my first time and I have to say I was amazed by the quality and quantity of meat we had. They come to your table with large scewers with all kinds of meet you can think of and and take slices direct to you plate. And the best part is, you can eat as much as you want for one single price!
The meat was perfect, the value also great. Good ambience, good music what else could we ask for? Nothing I gues.
Thank you Bossa Nova!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Johny Z
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Best meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

The best meat i eat in my life , realy good , also good wine celler , nice people and nice music , tanks

• Visited June 2012
Tokyo
“Great churrascaria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Have to say I wasn't expecting much from "Bossa Nova" but I'm a big fan of churrascaria so thought I would try anyway... What a very pleasant surprise! Skipped the sausages at the start and went for the good stuff which was really good, including some great picana which I proceeded to stuff myself on. Nice place too and for this kind of meat the price was pretty good. I'm a regular in Bali and am looking forward to visiting again next time I'm there.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank jeremyr408
New York, New York, United States
“brasil in bali”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Love the picana,a real taste of brazil, with abundance and quality of almost all the meats, Good usic and ambience too... axe!

And the sushi next door is awesome too... bravi!

• Visited July 2012