“delicious steak and salad in seminyak area”
Review of EatWell Express

EatWell Express
Ranked #1,512 of 6,186 Restaurants in Bali
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We eat in eatwell after get recommendation from our friend. This restaurant located in seminyak shopping arcade (near cafe moka). The place not too big, but cozy enough. Service good and quick. Our order is eatwell specialty steak (wagyu beef), sirloin steak, and garden salad. The steak served with spinach sauce, liked it very creamy and delicious. Just try the garden salad with chicken teriyaki sauce. OMG this is the best salad I've ever eat, like it so much. Steak are delicious too. It made of best quality meat. Nice food, cozy place, reasonable price, perfect combination.

There are newer reviews for EatWell Express

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The meats are on display before they cook it for you so you can see what you're getting. Can be a longish wait but it's worth it,no frills just honest reasonably priced food.

1  Thank peecee007
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Went with my friends, the place is small and the service was average. However, the steak is awesome. Friendly for your pocket!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The most weirdo service at Eatwell (Quality Meat), I ordered A Pork Steak... the manager offered me medium or well-done!! I said no way..all pork should be cooked well-done, she said..Its our standare we always offer medium or well-done for pork!!! Helooo
Then later she asked me to moved to other single table in the corner which is its was the bad seat ever in there..but they keep pushed me to moved..they said they have 4 guest coming..ok..iam very dissapointed then I moved to other single table with mousqito and bad view...then I just knew if they have empty seat for 4 person inside. Very dissapointed at Eat Well Bali

1  Thank HendraOktaviano82
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

A friend brought me here. I think the best steak place in bali so far. Cheap meats too and really really delicious. Would def come back!! Ps; the crispy pork belly is a MUST try!!!

Been to EatWell Express? Share your experiences!