“yummy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of EatWell Bali

EatWell Bali
Ranked #1,139 of 5,123 Restaurants in Bali
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Singapore, Singapore
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Small eatery by the street with a very chilled-out atmosphere! You can easily park your rented motorbikes along the pavement. Service was prompt! the chicken i ordered was delicious... the potato slices and spinach were great sides... my girlfriend was raving about the steak she had but i didnt try it. Overall an enjoyable experience!

Visited July 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta
“Excellent steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good wagyu steak and burger at very reasonable price. Place was small so it gets crowded during peak hours.

• Visited June 2013
Moscow, Russia
“Great steaks for great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Cool place for both lunch and dinner. It's for sure cost more then many other places in Kuta, but it deserve

Better to book in advance, as place is small and quite busy

We tried ribeye and recommend it to everyone. Restaurant has open kitchen

Denpasar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Questionmark here n there...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My friends recommended this place, so I decided to go there for dinner on one eve... It's a small warung-like eatery on the side of the road of jl. Raya Seminyak, I went there cuz my friends said that I had to try the steak and such. Once we received the menu I asked the waiter for the pork belly if it had fat, he said that I could have a look from the display, and so he showed me we what they've had... The pork bellies that were left had quite some fat, so I decided to take the chicken steak instead, cuz it looked tempting covered in all that delecious looking seasoning. The pork chop looked really nice too, however it was huge! My partener took the tenderloin steak and we both had mashed potato served on the side with it. My chicken steak was cooked perfectly and so was the steak, the mashed potato was lacking some flavour and it looked too mooshy.. As for the cream spinach, it was not creamy at all, in fact it was really bitter in taste and it had loads of uncooked pieces of garlic in it. I love garlic, but the combination of taste in that particular cream spinach was really weird, we both couldn't eat it. As for drinks, they were nice. I've had starwberry milkshake and my partener had lychee ice tea. It had 2 pieces of lychee in it, lychee was by my guessing canned of course, but that didn't bother me since it's really hard to find fresh lychee in Indonesia (as I've only seen once a woman selling fresh lychee at the market in Denpasar in pasar Badung since the 7 years that I've been living here..). Would I go back again? I don't know... Maybe for the breakfast menu and the burger and the pork chop, but then served with fries.

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Dewi C
Khao Lak, Thailand
“Sickening good:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

After reading the review before mine. I was like "hello" stop acting such primadonnas. I really could not imagine losing appetite for not being asked to recook the food. Hey you have your mouth why don't you request to cook it again for you?

Well nevertheless i just wanted to sharemy great experience in this restaurant.
Location: very good just on the road and easy to find.
Food: amazing especially the crispy pork belly, its really crispy and juicy in the inside. Im on a diet but ohh god i cant stop eating eat. And you must pair it with potato gratin. If there is something that needed to be improve maybe the sauce for it. Also try the lamb chops very juicy.
Value: amazing the price are cheap but yet big servings. :)
Service: well its a bit slow but who can blame 2 chefs and 2 waiters. But never the less we did not feel un noticed. As long as you ask. And they will attend to you. Dont expect to be treated like a princess here.
Atmosphere: need a lot of work, but it really dont matter much coz the food is what we came for. :)
Overall: please dont hesitate to visit this restaurant when you viait bali, it's really worth trying. Thanks for my friends ignatius for introducing this place. If im visiting bali soon again, i will never miss this place.

• 5 of 5 stars

Been to EatWell Bali? Share your experiences!