Shivaloka Soul Jewelry
Ranked #137 of 552 Shopping in Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: Shivaloka's luxurious flagship temple store has become one of Ubud's "must visit" destinations. "The finest sacred jewelry in the world" is a favorite to celebrities & yogis alike. Shivaloka designs stunning jewelry combining India's sacred beads, i.e. Rudraksha, with healing gemstones and precious metals for healing, peace, power & protection and makes for a perfect gift from the heart. Further, Shivaloka offers private consultations, custom designs according to your birth chart, Vedic astrology readings & powerful Sai Shakti healing sessions.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Only had a short visit to Ubud and found this shop on trip advisor so had to find it. So glad I did. Bought a beautiful dainty chain with Sanskrit "blessed". Feel very special when I wear it.

2  Thank Madison48

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This shop is top of the list when visiting Ubud!
It's absolutely beautiful entering into the space of divine surrounding you! The Shivaloka jewelry is not only gorgeous but full of power that will without doubt change your life! Enjoy it as much as I do ;-)

2  Thank martinaHongKong
Reviewed September 10, 2012

In the bustling city of Ubud, Shivaloka stands out as a calm and serene oasis where one can slow down, contemplate and enjoy beautiful and thought-provoking jewelry. Indeed in Bali the tourist shops are all around and as a tourist one is constantly being provoked and approached to buy "stuff.". However in Shivaloka the staff lets customers wander around and enjoy the products without being pushy. There is certainly a lot to see at the store. The descriptions of all the jewelry is comprehensive and well thought out. The staff is there to help with any questions too. I was extremely fortunate to work with one of the owners Raymond. He helped me choose several pieces based on my goals in life. The process was beautiful and I am certain I bought the right pieces for Me. I also bought some bracelets for my girlfriends.

There are many places to buy these types of prayer beads and often I doubt most people even know what they are buying. For me shopping at Shivaloka, I am certain I purchased jewelry which will help me with not only my spiritual practice, but it will help me in achieving the highest good in my life. Of this I am certain!
Shivaloka jewelry has been blessed and they use the highest quality Rudraksham beads, genuine metals and clear intentions.

I recommend visiting Shivaloka when one visits Bali. Make the trip to visit this beautiful store. Consider it a pilgrimage.

3  Thank OwensMom2003
Reviewed September 10, 2012

After visiting this beautiful shop and meeting the owners I have decided to order a made-to-measure bracelet. After a consultation we found the right semi precious stones and mukhi. Swathimaa made a beautiful design and from the moment I started wearing the bracelet it has changed my life in a very positive way. I recommend everybody to visit the shop and wish everyone the same positive experience!

1  Thank Boyd R R
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This Jewellery is original and i like, because jewels have each one a particular signification. I recommend you this shop if youwould like to bring back an original present or for the simple pleasure of eyes.

3  Thank IsabelleCh44