“This is not a Jewelry store, its a food store...for you Soul!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shivaloka Soul Jewelry

Shivaloka Soul Jewelry
Ranked #121 of 479 Shopping in Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: Shivaloka's luxurious flagship temple store has become one of Ubud's "must visit" destinations. "The finest sacred jewelry in the world" is a favorite to celebrities & yogis alike. Shivaloka designs stunning jewelry combining India's sacred beads, i.e. Rudraksha, with healing gemstones and precious metals for healing, peace, power & protection and makes for a perfect gift from the heart. Further, Shivaloka offers private consultations, custom designs according to your birth chart, Vedic astrology readings & powerful Sai Shakti healing sessions.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This is not a Jewelry store, its a food store...for you Soul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

I love Shivaloka. I vistied the store shortly after it opened in May 2011. I bought a number of pieces then and I have have bought a number of pieces online since. RK and Swathimaa are two of the most beautiful and generous souls I have met. They clearly love what they do, and bring each piece into the world, imbibing it with love and blessing them - if only every retalier did this; sharing selflessely of their time knowledge & wisdom...they truly practice and live the law of flow! If you want to simply buy a piece of jewelry, then you will simply be buying one of the most beautiful pieces you will ever own - east tantrically weaved with west but; if you desire more, then infinately more is what you will get. The most precious thing you receive from Shivaloka you can't buy, so even if you don't want to purchase a mala or bracelet, you need to visit the shop for the experience and drink in the amazing and limitless energy that imbibes the space...this is how retailing should be, you will leave with something even if you purchase nothing... There is no other shop like Shivaloka...in the world!

Visited May 2011
5 Thank Stu J

• Indonesian first
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“No need to go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

I came upon Shivaloka Soul Jewelry and could not believe my eyes! As soon as I walked in I knew that I was in trouble! Everywhere I looked I could see beautiful things. The staff are very helpful and all the pieces have explanations of what they stand for. There is no other store in Ubud with such beautiful treasures, that's for sure, and the prices are excellent for the quality given.
I would recommend anyone coming to Ubud, that wants to purchase something that they will treasure for a lifetime to go to Shivaloka Soul Jewelry.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank deejay21
Boulder, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The most beautiful store in Ubud!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

The experience you get when visiting Shivaloka in Ubud is a feeling of rare beauty and high spirituality. Each piece holds a unique energy and I can attest to the shakti or power that can be experienced by wearing it.

I absolutely love my Lakshmi mala!

Visited July 2011
6 Thank Jennifer J
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“genuinely surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

My wife, our two daughters and I stayed in Ubud and we were very surprised when we walked into the Shivaloka shop. The shop looked and felt professionally but also very pleasant. The atmosphere was so different from other shops and the jewelery was very beautifull. We were told the story behind the Shivaloka 'soul jewels' and we were absolutely hooked. We bought some items and were pleasantly surprised with the professionality. My necklace (wich can also be used as a brachlet) had to be made a little larger. They told us that the factory was nearby and they could do it right away. If we wanted we could pick it up in an hour. When we came back we met one of the owners and he told us even more background of this jewelery. We are all still very happy with our soul jewelery and we wear them every day.
I you want to feel better 'go Shivaloka' ;-)))

Aad Brouwer and family

Visited July 2011
4 Thank brouweraad1
Monaco-Ville, Monaco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stunnin beautiful art work with a hugely positve effect on your heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

The Siva Loka Shop in Ubud, Bali, is set up in the best of taste. Priests have even blessed the business. The soul jewellery one will find there are unique creations tastefully put together and full of love for the rudrakshas and gems used.
Everyone will find a piece talking to his/her soul. Honestly, I would love to wear them all. Maybe I'll ask for a life long sub - receiving all their collections this way.
Also enjoyed the nice little chat with the kind staff. Imke

Visited August 2011