“Top class coaching”
Review of PureTennis Bali

PureTennis Bali
Ranked #789 of 860 things to do in Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: The PureTennis concept has started in Singapore 2009. The inspiration of true tennis professionals brings this new concept to life that promises to mark the Tennis in Bali. High quality standards and the love for the sport make PureTennis one of a kind.Our base is a deep understanding of the tennis by and decades of experience in the most developed world tennis markets, as it is US, Europe and Asia in most exclusive members clubs and Resorts. PureTennis provides a full range of services to you that start with Tennis Consulting, Costumer Relationship Management, Tennis Holidays, Private and Group Coaching, Tennis Professionals Development, Tennis Events and Client Growth Strategy based on the your business. PureTennis offer a combination of quality coaching of the highest standard at our top-rated tennis facilities in Bali.Pure Tennis fans reap the benefit of a first class Holiday program in Asia. We have a family oriented company. Meeting the needs of beginners to high performance players, Juniors & Seniors. PureTennis offers outstanding service for all level players. Our company customizes tennis program to fit your needs. We do understand the market and our services are designed from years of experience that and know-how.Puretennis equals quality in all services and ventures that our company is involved.Our company is featured at Conrad Bali, Westin Nusa Dua, Nikko Bali and Ayodya Nusa Dua Resort. We rae also exclusive tennis providers of many other properties in Nusa Dua and Jimbaran.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I spent 6 days at Conrad Bali hotel with 2-3 hours' coaching with Raymond from Pure Tennis each day. Both Ray and Alex are fantastic people with long experience in tennis administration and coaching. They also booked my hotel room and airport transfers etc for me, so that all I had to focus on was relaxing on my holiday (and getting better at tennis!). Ray is an excellent coach, pushing me harder than I thought I'd be able to go but always keeping things fun, with attainable goals. I learned a huge amount. I'll definitely be back. Thank you Pure Tennis!

1  Thank Ist2014
AJCSPC, Manager at PureTennis Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback. We do appreciate your support and we look forward to see you again soon in Bali or in any of our PureTennis Locations.

All the best on your tennis endeavors.

PureTennis

Reviewed February 16, 2014

stayed for a week on tennis package with my husband, the place was excellent and comfortable,the pool was great. The hotel is centrally located which was great for getting around. Most of all the tennis was great,the tennis pro help us over the week with our a few important aspects of our tennis, was very inexpensive and he was very knowledgable. I will stay there again next time....

1  Thank Robert E
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was our second stay at Four Season and tennis tennis is very good and i do recommend trying a package so you can really have result. Alex (the Tennis that we had) was incredible with all our family and the kids loved the experience and are boost to new motivation to play more tennis back home. Fantastic service to the unique and Special Resort. We will be back...

2  Thank james_carrejj
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I spent 4 days with 3 team mates in a tennis camp we organized with Pure Tennis. We all had a fantastic time, and learned a lot with our coach. Everything was very professionally run, with great drills and lots of positive motivation from Alex. We all improved our technique, and worked a lot on doubles strategy. Well worth it, and the Conrad was great to stay at. Stumbling out of bed and straight onto the tennis courts in tropical paradise is my idea of heaven;)

4  Thank tennistessa