“breathtaking”

Nature Warung and Spa
Ranked #462 of 913 Spas & Wellness in Bali
Reviewed June 28, 2011

we liked the ideaa of being picked up from the hotel and driven back and forth to the venue. we were treated like queens and kings the moment we arrive and greeted by urip sanjaya the manager of the place. the massage was excellent as they listened to our request during the massage. the facial was nice and we ffell asleep.
we were treated to a good lunch which was included in the package. Since my friend and i were the only ones there we were given extremely personalized services and were brought to the surrounding area which was breathtsaking and free of pollution.
downside is the spa was too close to the road and we can hear the sound of the traffic but other than that, it was excellent all the way

1  Thank durrah

Reviewed June 23, 2011

Three of us decided to try out this nature spa it was described as a unique and new experience
The three of us travel to Bali each year and always enjoy a professional facial usually in Kuta but always open to new experiences we decide to give this one ago
I loved the Idea that that picked us up and later took us back at our hotel
WE were expecting a little oasis of a place surrounded by palm trees out among the rice fields
Imagine my surprise when we pulled up to a restaurant with rooms to one side set out like little wooden stalls with a curtain across the doorway
As described they did have a lovely heart shaped pool with a cherub statue leaning over and pouring water into it
The girls attending us were absolutely lovely and could not have been nicer or made us feel more welcome
Soft relaxing music played which we could hardly hear the problem was that the rooms and the place itself were built right on the side of the road not out in the fields as I had imagined with peace and quiet surrounding us
It was very hard to relax with the constant sound and smell of heavy traffic racing by right next to us
We had also decided to all have a pedicure after the facial
Well I would hardly call what we had a facial it was simply wash the face a quick mask and even quicker massage it was all over in a second
The pedicure was not much better it included a foot wash cut of toe nails and quicks and painting of toe nails
If you are expecting to get a professional facial or pedicure here don't it felt to us that the very young girls were in training or just out of beauty school
For the facial and pedicure it cost us each 440,000rp about $50 aud
Which was not a bad price and as they say you get what you pay for

2  Thank sassafraf
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Wow..thought I had done it all in Bali..but lucky us..we found out about The Nature..Firstly we got picked up by drivers from our hotel in Kuta..40 minute trip to the Nature..attractions on the trip alone were lovely..then we come around the bend..and WOW..here is this delicious looking building called The Nature..on arrvival we were greeted by the staff with big smiles and open arms. thought what were we in for day..from the specatucular views of the mountain, we drank, swam in the love heart pool, had the most wonderful local food, pedicure, manicures..you name it..I was pampered in the most wonderful seting..i didnt want to leave..after a relaxing day taking in the views ,eating the food, talking to the locals..I was driven back to the hotel..all this less then australian $70..made my trip..cant wait to go again in September

2  Thank MelTravellerNT
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My partner and I recently visited this spa and we had the most beautiful day!
The pick up from Seminyak was an interesting journey with plenty to gaze at out the window, and the location on the spa is lovely, with volcano views in the distance and lush Balinese greeness all around.
We were the only people in the entire place that day, so had a welcome by about 10 staff as we climbed out the car! They were all so attentive, eager to please and enthusiastic. The owner Nyoman was so lovely, he has a big dream to expand and I wish him well in achieving his dream!
We did a 6.5 hr package for approx $AUD100 each. Wonderful hot stone massage, the best I've had!! A peaceful facial, invigorating body scrub and papaya wrap and a lovely manicure. We had a spa and then lunch which was enough for two and tasty.
They knew it was my partners Birthday and so they made her a big birthday cake and whipped us up some delicious cocktails!
We were welcome to swim, hang about and relax or chat longer with the staff, but we ended the day feeling all relaxed and pampered on our transfer back.
Great value, wonderful treatments and fresh food (we saw our fish get caught for lunch!).
We will return!

1  Thank Kate8a
Reviewed May 5, 2011

The negatives.....

1. spa treatment rooms are close to a road and traffic noise is clearly audible during massage

2. spa package meal is light and tasty but on the ordinary side (Aussie/Chinese sweet and sour chicken)

The positives:
From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty, the staff at this warung/spa provided impeccable service from welcome to departure. We booked a four hour spa, collected from our hotel mid afternoon and enjoyed our journey to the spa through rice paddies and villages I have not seen on previous trips to Bali.

On arrival we were greeted with flowers/welcome drink and taken to our spa room where we were expertly scrubbed/massaged/manicured/pedicured. After the treatments we relaxed with herbal tea in the jacuzzi whilst a poolside table was prepared for us to dine at.

A lovely experience for the price (US$75 each).