“Spoilt rotten!”

Nature Warung and Spa
Ranked #494 of 958 Spas & Wellness in Bali
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My partner and I recently visited this spa and we had the most beautiful day!
The pick up from Seminyak was an interesting journey with plenty to gaze at out the window, and the location on the spa is lovely, with volcano views in the distance and lush Balinese greeness all around.
We were the only people in the entire place that day, so had a welcome by about 10 staff as we climbed out the car! They were all so attentive, eager to please and enthusiastic. The owner Nyoman was so lovely, he has a big dream to expand and I wish him well in achieving his dream!
We did a 6.5 hr package for approx $AUD100 each. Wonderful hot stone massage, the best I've had!! A peaceful facial, invigorating body scrub and papaya wrap and a lovely manicure. We had a spa and then lunch which was enough for two and tasty.
They knew it was my partners Birthday and so they made her a big birthday cake and whipped us up some delicious cocktails!
We were welcome to swim, hang about and relax or chat longer with the staff, but we ended the day feeling all relaxed and pampered on our transfer back.
Great value, wonderful treatments and fresh food (we saw our fish get caught for lunch!).
We will return!

1  Thank Kate8a

Reviewed May 5, 2011

The negatives.....

1. spa treatment rooms are close to a road and traffic noise is clearly audible during massage

2. spa package meal is light and tasty but on the ordinary side (Aussie/Chinese sweet and sour chicken)

The positives:
From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty, the staff at this warung/spa provided impeccable service from welcome to departure. We booked a four hour spa, collected from our hotel mid afternoon and enjoyed our journey to the spa through rice paddies and villages I have not seen on previous trips to Bali.

On arrival we were greeted with flowers/welcome drink and taken to our spa room where we were expertly scrubbed/massaged/manicured/pedicured. After the treatments we relaxed with herbal tea in the jacuzzi whilst a poolside table was prepared for us to dine at.

A lovely experience for the price (US$75 each).

Reviewed January 15, 2011

I had the chance to visit Nature . It was the most blissful experiences I have had in Bali.
My experience started when I was picked up from my Villa by Nyoman and driven around 40 mins in a very comfortable car and thru wonderful countryside. When arriving at Nature was greeted by lovely friendly people. The location is stunning and took many photos of the surrounding countryside. The restaurant area was so relaxing even before starting my pampering. I enjoyed a facial that was so luxurious also I spoiled my self with pedicure and manicure, all that was done with such professionalism and friendliness. Finishing all this pampering was a devine lunch . Then returned back to my Villa totally rejuvenated and refreshed. I would recommend this spa to anyone for location and value for money, definately out of this world.

Reviewed December 30, 2010

I have recently spent a most realxing day at this beautiful location. I was transported from seminyak in an air conditioned vehicle, given a lovely tour of the Bali countryside from a locals perspective. Apon arriving at the spa i was met by the staff and given a delicious welcome drink. the spa is lovely and overlooks amazing rice fields and terraced hills. a very large range of treatments was offered to me and after selecting the stone massage i settled into deep relaxation mode for one and a half hour. HEAVEN!!!
I then showered and dressed before a luscious lunch was served on the spa's balcony.
there is also a lovely pool and sun area which all guests are welcome to use. the prices are more than reasonable, the treatments top quality and the surroundings pristine. Why would you ever ateend a day spa in the city, when this ambiance awaits you. give it a go you will love it.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Really enjoyed this place. Its like the Ubud spa experience without the Ubud prices. They picked us up from our villa about 10 and on arrival we were greeted by all the staff who were very friendly. I had a herbal massage for the first time ever and it was terrific, I didn't want it to stop. The outlook is gorgeous over the rice fields and you can have a swim or a spa if you want, although we didn't
We then had a fantastic lunch with generous food servings and then they had this special where they included a trip to Ubud so we could top up on the shopping. A terrific day and spa experience a little different to the others-recommend it.

1  Thank 111jenny