“Mike M”

Bali Bliss Tours
Ranked #189 of 2,916 Tours in Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bali is one of the world’s most famous holiday destinations. Our island is unique, offering you a cultural and friendly experience, one steeped in nature and tradition, and one that you will treasure for a lifetime. Tourists who come to Bali rave about the beauty of the island and the nature of the Balinese people. Visitors who are keen to discover authentic Bali find that Bali Bliss Tours offers an alternative to the larger tour operators, and our passengers say they love the adventure and service we offer.
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Mike M”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I spent three weeks in Bali a couple of years ago.During that time Nyoman "Crocodile" was virtually my personal driver. I had some friends staying in Sanur and they were often picked up by Nyoman and joined us in day trips around the Island. Nyoman's knowledge of the spots to see are comprehensive and during my stay the touring was extensive and we dined at some wonderful restaurants.. Crocodile has a wonderful personality and could not be more helpful, and as his English is pretty good, communication is no problem. I have no hesitation is recommending his services which will only enhance your enjoyment.

Visited August 2011

Perth, Australia
“Bali Bliss is Best”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have used Nyoman (Bali Bliss) four times now on my visits to Bali. He is very reliable and helpful. He has a large new car that the whole family can fit into and he is a safe & careful driver. On one visit my family and I made some suggestions on what we would like to do and Nyoman was able to put the itinerary together. He took us everwhere and I have enjoyed his company. Each time I go back to Bali with my family I intend to meet up with Nyoman for at least one day and explore Bali especially the more rural areas. I can recommend Bali Bliss and Nyoman to anyone visiting Bali.
John

Visited June 2011
Hong Kong, China
“Very good service”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Yeah I found this Private Tours in trip advisor and just liked to give it a try. Mr. Nyoman, the crocodile man is a very friendly guide and he let us had such a good time in Bali. Besides the default spots we planned to visit, Nyoman had recommended some excellent restaurants with superb view and tasteful food.

Just I suggested to all of you to check the weather condition, that we encounted a foggy scene when visiting the volcano. If there is necessity, consult Nyoman and he would be so willing to tailor-make the route with you.

We will be happy to visit Bali again.

Visited May 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic - all the better because we engaged the services of Bali Bliss Tour!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Traevelling with Nyoman 'Crocodile' from Bali Bliss Tour is an absolute delight. He is not only a great driver with comfortable air conditioned cars, but a truly wonderful, knowledgeable and charming man. Nothing is too much trouble for Crocodile, whether it is just an airport pick up or an island tour. My husband and I met Crocodile during our first trip to Bali two years ago and have stayed in contact with him. In fact, he so inspired me, I have included him as a character in my latest novel.
Meeting up with him again in September 2011 was like meeting a dear long time friend, which is exactly what his is now. Anyone wanting secure, airconditioned, well priced transport for up to 9 passengers cannot look past travelling with Nyoman Crocodile from Bali Bliss Tour. Google him - you won't be disappointed!

Visited September 2011
Brisbane, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful, flexible, informative and very friendly”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We hired Nyoman Sugiana on two occasions to visit attractions we wanted to see and also to take us to shopping markets and then on to the airport for our departure home.
He was very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Our first day with Nyoman, started in Seminyak. We wanted to visit Bedugul in the north as we had heard of some interesting temples and markets in the area. We hired him for the whole day and the cost was 500,000 rupiah which equated to about AU$54.00. We headed up to Bedugul and visited all the attractions we wanted to see including the monkey forest, temples. fresh food markets and a coffee and spice plantation. We then worked our way back to Tanah Lot Temple for the sunset which was beautiful. We were privaleged to meet members of his family which gave us an insight into how the Balinese people live. It truly was an honour. By the time he dropped us back at our hotel, it was about 7pm and we were very tired but thoroughly satisfied with our day touring.
Make sure you take a camera as there is so much to see and be sure to where comfortable shoes, and tissues for the ladies as a lot of public toilets don't have toilet paper.
We were so happy with Nyoman, that on the day we were to fly home, we hired him for 6 hours so that we could do some last minute shopping before heading to the airport.
He picked us up at our hotel in Ubud at 8am and took us everywhere we wanted to go and then some. We got all our shopping done and made it to the airport in plenty of time for our flight.
We highly recommend Nyoman to any travellers wanting to set there own itinerary and Nyoman is also very helpful in guiding tourists to out of the way attractions that they may not normally see.

Visited September 2011