Toekik Bali Tours
Review Highlights
Wow. Just wow.

We found out about Toekik through our friend. Wow we were so happy he did. We found a friend as... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2020
Cynjenha K
via mobile
Best guide, I highly recommend!

If you want to know about the real Bali, you MUST contact Toekik for a tour! He has been highly... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2019
Chloé C

All reviews day trip mandi transport journey tickets guide
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Toekik is a very good guide for a Bali Tour!
We contacted him on Whatsapp and planned together our day trip. He brought us to the best places of Ubud, took a lot of pictures of us and shared with us some stories about Bali and his life here. It's the best way to discover Bali with a local guide.
Toekik is nice, fun, on time, good driver and smart!

Date of experience: July 2019
toekikbalitours, Pemilik at Toekik Bali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2019

Thank you so much yah sister for join with toekikbalitours, i hope we can meet again in diffrent memories

Reviewed July 21, 2019

I am so please that I found Toekik Tours!! At first I was so worried coming to Bali without a proper driver and guide. Toekik drive with care and he look after my friends and I while we were in Bali. He took us to many cool places. My favourite would be when he showed me around Gangga village and water healing. Toekik wasn’t just a driver and your guide to us he was more like a family. He has this big smiles and even if you are in a bad mood he will turn that around with all his silly funny jokes. If you want to experience the real Bali, Toekik is the guy for you just say the word Bali experiences and he will show you all.

Novita Leach Davies

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

We had such a great time with Toekik !He showed us the best places in Bali at fair price. He was so much more than a guide and a driver, he also taught us a lot about balinese culture. He is trustworthy and I definitely recommend him !

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank alice b
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

I was guided by Ketut Mandy and he was excellent. Very knowledgeable guide and very patient with tourists. Will recommended to anyone very highly.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Toekik was such a funny and caring driver who knew the best spots to take us along our journey. He always made sure we were safe and happy. Can't wait to come back again!

Date of experience: August 2018