Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Mount Batur Trekking Sunrise Tour
from $60.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

One of the highlights of my Bali trip was this trek.Let me be honest,I wasn't a very pro trek person.but this trek has been transformational for me to say the least.it starts at 2 am and you reach the mountain top just in time to witness the sunrise.the trek is rated medium in difficulty, so get
good sports shoes. you don't necessarily need trek shoes.it starts off smoothly and as you ascend, the path gets more difficult and narrow.but since there are a lot of people making a trail towards the top,its really fun and you don't mind the climb so much. you will be provided torches, but my suggestion would keep your own since they don't guarantee fresh batteries so your torch may die in the middle of the trek.keep small bottles of water and snack bars.don't carry lots of stuff in your backpack as you will be carrying the weight throughout.once you reach there,you have a small stall there which will provide you with bread, eggs and coffee for breakfast.there is a small portable stall too in one of the rest stops while trekking.the guides are super friendly and will be with you all the time.needless to say, they are very friendly.take a light jacket since once you start climbing you will not need it much. when we reached the top, it was quite cloudy that day, so,unfortunately, we couldn't see the actual sunrise, but after some time,the clouds drifted and it was the most breathtaking view I'd ever seen in my life.it was super windy at the top,so you will need your jacket then.wear comfortable clothes.I don't usually say this,but whoever reads this review,go for the trek! yes,its that good!

Date of experience: August 2019
Batur_trekking, Owner at Mount Batur Trekking Sunrise Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Hi Salonikasal! How are you?
And thank you so much for uour time joined with us! It was amazing day with you in Bali.
Thank you so much for your best review for us! .
Looking forward to seeing you again in Bali!
Have a nice day!

Best Regard,
Komang

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

A great way to start the day! We were picked up by our driver, Komsng, at 2.15am from our guest house in Ubud. We arrived at the starting point around 3.45am and after a quick cup of coffee we were on our way! After about 1hr 20mins of trekking we reached the summit before most other groups. We had banana sandwiches and boiled eggs whilst waiting for the sun to rise! It was a fabulous sunrise! The summit was pretty busy by the time the sun came up but it was still possible to get good photos without lots of strangers in the background! Like most other reviews it’s worth me mentioning how cold it was! We saved layers for the top but still wished we had more!! Our guide did a great job of getting us up and down safely - we weren’t rushed and he helped us over troublesome parts of the path. Once down Komang was waiting for us to take us to the coffee plantation which was a fabulous experience - really enjoyed the taster board! All in all it was a great trip - hassle free and we felt safe and well looked after throughout!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Berry201
Batur_trekking, Pemilik at Mount Batur Trekking Sunrise Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Berry!
How are you today?

Thank you for your day and that was great experience with you,

You're nice and really polite people.

Thank you!

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Beautiful experience trekking at Mount Batur. Blissful moments doing it with your close friens. The tour guide is very encouraging, patient and friendly. Our trekking journey is way more easier with them around.

Date of experience: June 2019
Batur_trekking, Pemilik at Mount Batur Trekking Sunrise Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Hello! Thank you so much for your best review for us! That is my pleasure, thank you so much for you everything.
Have a nice day.

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

What a amazing experience.. Our tour was fabulous and what made it even better was our wonderful tour guide.. He was extremely attentive, has a great sense of humor, and has the type of personality as if you've known him for a very long time.... I still keep in contact with him from California and can't wait to visit him again.. Thank u ❤️✌️

Date of experience: August 2018
Batur_trekking, Pemilik at Mount Batur Trekking Sunrise Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Hallo david! How are you??
We had great experience with you, thank you so much for your review and i looking forward to see you again next time

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

this is a new experience for me. I can visit a very beautiful place, with a view that makes me not want to go home around Mount Batur with a cool atmosphere that almost makes me think of being able to stay here forever ... and here are recommendations for those of you who have never come to this place feels the beauty in the mountain batur area

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank AzizMs
Batur_trekking, Pemilik at Mount Batur Trekking Sunrise Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Hi! Thank you so much for your review.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again