Review Highlights
Prefect vacantion

Made Riasa made our stay in Bali perfect. He showed us around to the places we had on our list as... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
luciaeugenia78
via mobile
Anywhere you wanna go Made makes it happen!

We got Made's contact via a friend who liked him and his service very much and she was totally... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2019
IvanandAna

All reviews airport pickup local driver awesome guide local knowledge tour guide nyoman sites culture information
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Our first time visit to Bali was incredible. The best part of the trip was I Made Riaza, our tour guide, He is flawless and very knowledgable and his love for home country made the trip extra fun! Every place we visit we got the history and information from him. He made it possible for us to do special rituals on a very Balinese auspicious day of full moon we didn't plan it. He was very genuine and made us feel relaxed from the moment we met him for the airport pick up. He knows the restaurants best in both food and beautiful view. Clearly he loves his job and the more his country and culture.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank rameshbinu
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Together with my family members I flew to Bali. When we arrived, Made met us and took us to earlier booked villa. Made - is a driver of a comfortable seven-seated car as well as an experienced guide. Organisation was of high level, no rush, right time management for excursion and free time. Thanks to Made, my family has never been hungry. Due to his advice, we visited restaurants, where we liked both cuisine and atmosphere)
Thanks to Made, our time in Bali was fed up, interesting and positive! We made everything we have planned to do) Strongly recommend!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank Tina-hebd263
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Nyoman was like our Indonesian father! He looked after us so well. He speaks very good English and gave us the best advice and recommendations for the best places to visit given our time limitations. He made sure we got to the boat on time and he definitely went the extra mile! He even went to our hotel to pick up my passport when I left it there! Such a friendly and kind man and the best driver! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Hannah G
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Coming back to Bali after so many years had made me forget just what a wonderful place it is. Having Pak Made as our guide really impacted me this second time around visiting Bali, especially the food adventures which we had together! The sites to see were also plenty and shopping done at all of his recommended places made for such a fun and enjoyable time for me and my entire family!

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank MYExplorerRKM
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

I have been using Nyoman for all my Bali travel plans for 10 years. I also refer my colleagues and friends to Nyoman for any day trips or even travel arrangements to the islands. His knowledge and ability to organise trips and services is excellent! I have him booked for my next visit to Bali already. He’s the most genuine and kind person, always going the extra mile!

Date of experience: May 2019