“Thank you for this wonderful 7 days Tibet experience”

I Tibet Travel and Tours
Ranked #22 of 56 Outdoor Activities in Lhasa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are I Tibet travel and Tours. An Authentic Tibetan travel Agency in Tibet. Our Agency is registered as the Tibet Universal Travel Co., LTD. Established in the year 1997. We are the oldest surviving Tibet travel agency. We are a group of Tibetan Tibet travel and Tours specialist. We make Tibet travel permit free
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Dear Woaber, thank you once again for everything you did for us in organizing this trip! Everything was very well planned, and we really had an amazing time on our 7 days central Tibet Tour. The Guide was really nice and helpful and the driver brought us everywhere safely and quickly. Hotels were very decent, and the places you brought us to for lunch and dinner where delicious. Also price-wise the trip by far the best choice compared to other Tibet-based agencies. Furthermore, whenever anyone needed any additional support you were there and helped a lot! It was a blast! Thank you again, and I'll definitely come back for some hikes. See you soon! Best, Thomas

Woeber, Manager at I Tibet Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Thank you my friend. i am gald to have your review and we are very happy for able to assist you for the additional requirements. we wish you a very good luck for you future and see you soon in Lhasa

All reviews
"mount kailash"
"bucket list"
"ganden monastery"

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Tenzin is a very knowledgeable guide and helped me understand all that I needed for my trip to Tibet. If you are looking for good hands to be with, don't hesitate to contact Tenzin and I-tibet travel

Woeber, Owner at I Tibet Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Thank you my friend for the nice review.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

很感恩冥冥中的注定,我从网上找到了i-Tibet travel。

老板Woaber是一个超专业的西藏导游,我用英语和他在网上交流了好几个月(使用微信和邮件),终于迎来了我和我先生入藏的那天。虽然已从西藏回来好几天了,依然清楚记得飞机降落拉萨的兴奋!

马来西亚华裔的优势是我们在中国西藏以外的地方都可以自由行,而且没有语言障碍。但要入藏旅游就需要走较多的流程(所有外宾)。Woaber一直很用心,替千里之外的我们申请好所有的permit(当然包括非常重要的入藏permit)和安排住宿兼司机导游行程,还有提醒我们要带足够的寒衣和舒适的鞋子(He sent me a long list of stuff to pack)。从一下飞机,导游和司机就在机场接我们,开始我们在西藏的行程。

虽然有导游的陪伴,可是完全没有鸭子团的feel,几乎和自由行没有两样,完全不用担心被带去购物站或任何奇怪的地方。在导游身边,是充满实实在在的安全感,有什么不明白的地方,导游都会不厌其烦的去了解我们的问题和解答,更别说一直提醒我们要注意自己的身体,提防高原反应。(偶尔我们太兴奋,导游会提醒我们下车别跑呀~~哈哈)i-Tibet travel的导游可以用双语(中文&英文)和我们交流,我那第一次去中国的假洋人先生最开心了,因为不用担心听不懂中国人不同地域的中文口音啦!

短短的6天行程(central Tibet tour),很感激导游和司机无微不至的照顾。

Thank you a million times, Woaber! Without you and the team, we wouldn't be able to make it to Tibet and have so many wonderful memories! I hope we will meet again soon and cheers to our friendships with the green barley beer/Tibet sweet tea! ^_^

这是我一辈子都忘不了的旅程。

3  Thank emilysookying

Thank you wonderfull review. we are very happy to learn that you had a good time in Tibet

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My wife and I engaged I-tibet travel as our local guide for a 6-day-tour to Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse.

Needless to say, we were satisfied with the informative tour provided. However, that wasn't the case that warrant for an excellent rating as I am sure many guides would be able to do the same.

What set them apart was the great hospitality as though a good travelling companion rather than just a tour guide. Furthermore, the subtility of knowing when to give my wife and I our little moment alone to enjoy the majestic scenary of Tibet was a nice touch.

3  Thank Kai En L
Woeber, Owner at I Tibet Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review and we are really very happy to hear you had a great time in Tibet.

thank you so much for all the wonderfull gifts.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I did an eight-days tour from Lhasa to the Mount Everest Base Camp in August 2017. Thanks to the Team of I-Tibet travel it was an amazing experience.

I booked my trip quite late but Tenzin helped me a lot and made it still possible for me to get my permit in time.

When i arrived in Lhasa i was picked up and warmly welcomed by my future guide and driver. Than me and my group spent the first three days for acclimatization in Lhasa where we visited several old tibetan Monasteries - i think one of them was over 1300 Years old! - and the Potala Palace. The rest of the time we just walked through Lhasa, bought some souvenirs and tasted delicious yak meat and cheese. I was particularly impressed by the knowledge of our Guide. I learned a lot about tibetan religion, culture and history. After the initial three days in Lhasa we went to Shigatse and than to the Mount Everest Base Camp. I took many extremely beautiful pictures. I still remember the night sky over the Base Camp - I never saw such a clear and marvelous night sky. It was a breathtaking journey.

Tenzin and his Team were very experienced and helped us to have a nice and smooth trip.
Due to a mistake with the booking of my flight i had to stay in Lhasa for one additional day, which can because of the day limit of the Tibet permit potentially lead to many serious problems in Tibet. However, Tenzin helped me to extend my Tibet permit (which is normally not even possible) for free and further organized a hotel room and guide for one day.
If you're looking for an amazing trip on the roof of the world with an experienced, caring and reliable tibetan traveling agency i can strongly recommend you I-Tibet Travel.

Woeber, Owner at I Tibet Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we are very happy to learn that you had a good time in Tibet.