With a dizzying number of places to stay in Lhasa, look no further unless you want to spend a mint at the hoity toity St. Regis. I've had the great pleasure of being able to stay at the Kyichu Hotel four times now over the past years and it's become my home away from home in Tibet. This last time I was there for 17 days as a I deepened my understanding of Lhasa.
In a nutshell:
* The location can't be beat...walking distance to the Potala, Jokhang, Barkhor, grocery stores, good places to eat, blind massage studios (not to be missed).
* The staff are ALL superb....friendly, smiling and just great.
* The restaurant is super.
* The couryard is an oasis among the clamor and toot-tooting of Beijing Lu outside the front door.
I've travelled extensively and the Kyichu is the one place I look forward the most to returning to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Kyichu Hotel (Jiqu Fandian) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyichu Hotel Lhasa
- Kyichu Hotel (Jiqu Fandian) Lhasa, Tibet