Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour

My colleague recommended this Tibet discovery tour to me. It was a well organized 10 day tour. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
yifanw2014
Singapore, Singapore
Fabulous trip through China and Tibet

We just got back from our wonderful trip to China and Tibet and wanted to thank Johnson Wang, our... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Meridamx123
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Lhasa
from $860.00
from $460.00
from $400.00
from $590.00
More Info
All reviews travel consultant tour guide everest base camp day trip great trip tibet permit command of english friendly driver potala palace high altitude foreign tourists booking process local experience plane tickets train journey spoke very good english took great care
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What can I say! We had such an amazing time in Sichuan province and Tibet with China/Tibet Discovery! Just returned few days ago.

Wendy Dan was fantastic. She started working on the itinerary with me 9 mths before our trip. We have 2 young kids with my wife and I and my in-laws.

We did a 10 day trip with flights to and from Lhasa to Chengdu. The guides were great and drivers excellent too. Jane and Gila in Chengdu were great as was Deji in Lhasa. We ate well and did not have to worry about anything there. Thank you, Wendy and China/Tibet Discovery! :)

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank diparshi
Reviewed July 14, 2019

I will like to thank Echo Gou of Tibet Discovery (based in Chengdu) for organising a very interesting 9 days Tobet tours. We enjoyed a lot and had fune. I wish to recommend Tibet Discovery for future booking.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank blsstravellers
Reviewed June 18, 2019

This was our 7th journey to China and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China and it keeps getting better and better. In fact, this trip is ALWAYS a highlight. And what really makes this a delight is our relationship with Wendy Dan and the Tibet Discovery team. They are absolutely the best, very professional and very willing to help make our trips as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our guide was absolutely the best.

During this trip we visited all the sights in Lhasa, Karola Glacier, and Gyantse and reconnected with dear friends. Through our organization, RestoringTouch, we were able to bring many personal solar powered lights and water filters to freely distribute to people in need.

Thanks Wendy! See you next year!

Jack

2  Thank Jack L
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Really enjoyed my tour with Tibet Discovery. Dhargy was our tour guide and he was excellent. Informative, flexible, friendly, and also really funny. Some things that the tour company did that I appreciated: booked our flight for us from Chongqing to Lhasa; had a representative meet me at the Chongqing airport to drop off my permit; and arranged a cake to be brought to Everest Base Camp because it was my wife's birthday that night. Thanks for everything!

1  Thank thismanisnice
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I recently used the services of Tibet Discovery in Chengdu to arrange a tour in the South of China to Guilin and Yangshuo after deciding my trip was too short to make another visit to Tibet.
I was helped by a very efficient young lady called Ashley He and with her help we had a great trip with everything running smoothly from the door of our hotel in Beijing all the way South and back to the front door again. Her choice of flights, guides and hotels was spot on and I would certainly recommend the company and Ashley to anyone travelling in Tibet or China generally.