Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing trip to Tibet

I will like to thank Echo Gou of Tibet Discovery (based in Chengdu) for organising a very... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
blsstravellers
China and Tibet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jack L
Riverside, California

Recommended experiences in and around Lhasa
from $262.55
from $860.00
from $320.00
from $300.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide travel consultant everest base camp great trip tibet permit day trip command of english friendly driver potala palace high altitude foreign tourists booking process local experience plane tickets took great care spoke very good english train journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our 7th journey to China and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China and it keeps getting better and better. In fact, this trip is ALWAYS a highlight. And what really makes this a delight is our relationship with Wendy Dan and the Tibet Discovery team. They are absolutely the best, very professional and very willing to help make our trips as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our guide was absolutely the best.

During this trip we visited all the sights in Lhasa, Karola Glacier, and Gyantse and reconnected with dear friends. Through our organization, RestoringTouch, we were able to bring many personal solar powered lights and water filters to freely distribute to people in need.

Thanks Wendy! See you next year!

Jack

2  Thank Jack L
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Really enjoyed my tour with Tibet Discovery. Dhargy was our tour guide and he was excellent. Informative, flexible, friendly, and also really funny. Some things that the tour company did that I appreciated: booked our flight for us from Chongqing to Lhasa; had a representative meet me at the Chongqing airport to drop off my permit; and arranged a cake to be brought to Everest Base Camp because it was my wife's birthday that night. Thanks for everything!

1  Thank thismanisnice
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I recently used the services of Tibet Discovery in Chengdu to arrange a tour in the South of China to Guilin and Yangshuo after deciding my trip was too short to make another visit to Tibet.
I was helped by a very efficient young lady called Ashley He and with her help we had a great trip with everything running smoothly from the door of our hotel in Beijing all the way South and back to the front door again. Her choice of flights, guides and hotels was spot on and I would certainly recommend the company and Ashley to anyone travelling in Tibet or China generally.

Reviewed May 16, 2019

I used the services of this tour agent and I am fascinated by the honesty and accuracy of the team. I organised my personal trip to Nepal and Bhutan. Everything was wonderful and seamless. Their local partners in Nepal and Bhutan were at a level that took my personal interest. Exclusive thanks to Wonder Wang, my direct consultant from Tibet Discovery, whom I owe mainly to travel to Nepal and Bhutan. For him I can only say good words - accurate, operative, expeditious and courteous to inconvenience to me. Thanks, Wonder Wang!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Very welcome from start to finish from our guide and driver. Both were waiting for us once we managed to get our luggage upon arriving in Lhasa. We are so very grateful that Wendy from "Tibet Discovery" managed to get our entry permit (into Tibet) to us before flying in from Kunming into Lhasa. She chase down the courier who tried to deliver the permit to the hotel we had booked. The courier found the hotel we had booked 3 months before had closed down. Wendy managed arrange another hotel and 12 hours before our flight departure we had our permit delivered at our Hotel.
Fantastic service many anxious moments averted and soooo.... grateful of your after work hours with your assistance. WELL DONE & THANK YOU Again !

1  Thank OUDLEO