“Wonderful meals”
Review of Ji Qu Restaurant

Ji Qu Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Lhasa
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Serving American, Indian, Nepali, and Tibetan cuisine, this restaurant is a great place to come to for some variety and awesome selection of dishes.
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We loved the western meals we had and the large variety offered.

1  Thank Burradoo

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Menu has a lot to offer. Has western items too. Chicken chili is a great spicy dish with just chicken and chilis. Ask for some rice on the side. The chicken butter masala is great. Order naan too.

2  Thank JeannieStu
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The food is simple but good. I have had very good chinise style noodles and also the coffee is very good (illy coffee!!). I have seen some indian courses that looked great, but did not try them...They also have a very nice gallery shop if you want to put lunch and shopping together!
Go there for a relaxing lungh in the garden.

1  Thank Baroun78
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Kyichu restaurant is within Kyichu Hotel. Food was great, had beakfast and dinner there. I love the egg omelette,but a bit pricey-Lhasa standard. I ordered English tea for breakfast and didn't know that I had to pay for refill, that's cny10 per refill from a big thermos flask. I think they can do better than that-tea was too diluted. My fix for english tea was granted in Summit Cafe.

1  Thank Yvonna107
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Delicious Tibetan and Nepali food. The outdoor garden was a refreshing setting to have a cup of coffee after our long trip. The staff is friendly, courteous and polite. The chef has created a great selection of dishes that we enjoyed during our five-day stay.

3  Thank Rhonda123itsme