“Try the Shabaleb bread”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: http://www.chinahighlights.com/lhasa/lhasa-kitchen.htm
Reviewed August 26, 2013

You can try the Shabaleb bread while you're here. It's some kind of bread with yak meat filling. Staff is quite friendly but service can be quite slow.

There are newer reviews for LaSa ChuFang

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is very near Bakhor square and the atmosphere is ok. Food is nothing special. Service is slow. English hardly understood.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

After pondering the Barkhor Square during the day, I noticed Lhasa Kitchen and saw a customer coming out. So I asked "Is this place any good?", to which he replied "Yeah, I liked it better than Snowland."

After trying for myself, I have to agree with his opinion. The food felt more authentic when compared to Snowland (and relative to smaller Tibetan cafes I visited). There's also the option to order Indian and Nepalese food as well. For Lhasa, very good is truly my opinion of this restaurant.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

food was good (had chicken curry), but was a little apprehensive on the overall cleanliness of the place. For Lhasa, it was good.

1  Thank blg123
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We went here for lunch and the food was great... but in our group of 10, there were about 5 of us not feeling so great by dinner time. I'd definitely go back (because I loved my indian dishes) but with caution.