“Great place, good food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2018

It's located in a great spot, offers nice food, prices are acceptable. We really enjoyed our meal there.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and are so glad we did. We have now been there two nights in a row! Everything we have eaten has been delicious, especially the snails, pumpkin soup, duck breast, steak with pepper sauce and creme brulee. The service is wonderful too. We will be back again before we leave Nanjing!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Le Shang is cosy and has a Bistro feel to it. Very down to earth and if you like genuine Food and value it above all factors, this place is for you

The Foie Gras was very well made, and quality of all the dishes was very good. My colleague and I dropped in for a casual Sunday lunch

We'll be back again one evening for a lengthier experience

Service is friendly and prices reasonable. The best French food I have found in Nanjing yet, highly recommended

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

As you can probably tell I was here for my birthday lunch and wow it was awesome. Even though I had read the reviews, I didn't really have high expectations for a French restaurant in China. I was blown away by the amazing flavours of the meals we got. I had the duck breast and it was tender and delicious. Followed it with the chocolate fondant which was absolutely heavenly. Would absolutely recommend this place and would go again myself.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Just went there 1 week ago and it hasn't change from when i was in town in 2011 , small tiny french restaurant in town. Lovely atmosphere. Always a good reminder of the hidden places of nanjing.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Le Shang Restaurant? Share your experiences!