“A Favourite in Nanjing”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“A Favourite in Nanjing”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I go to this restaurant once a week and order lots so I have left-overs between visits. It's nothing fancy, but the people are charming, and the food is fantastic. It's definitely a favourite restaurant in Nanjing.

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Montreal, Canada
“Fantastic and authentic”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but it's deceiving. This place is amazing. When you walk in you are greeted by a sweet lady from Sichuan. The menu is in Mandarin and English, so it's easy to order. The woman is super nice and friendly. The food is really great. The samosas are warm, flaky and full of flavour. The paneer: creamy and sweet.
All in all, this place is a jewel. Hidden away from the main road.

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Authentic and delicious”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

When we first arrived I was expecting something a little more flashy. Frankly my first impressions was that it was a dodgy cafe. However I was pleasantly surprised.
We were served by who I believe was the owners wife. Friendly and helpful. the menu was in full English so we had no problem picking our dishes.
there is a choice of local and imported beers.
The food that was served was excellent, in fact it was delicious. I was stunned at how good it was and thanked the chef.
Here's a helpful tip though - there was no toilet paper. this seems to be the norm in china I am finding so make sure you carry some in your hand luggage for such occasions.
apart from that it was impressive and I would recommend it .
If you find my review helpful then please hit the helpful button below,

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Globalcrtique
Scotland, United Kingdom
“A Welcome change”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere and very attentive staff coupled with some of the best Indian food I have had in a long time, highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
Guangzhou, China
“Better Indian food than in Guangzhou”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The garlic naan was great! Besides that, I couldn't remember the names of anything, but it was all delicious...and more fresh and flavorful than even the best Indian restaurants in Guangzhou. This is really a local Indian restaurant (workers from Nepal and India, as I understand).

• Visited April 2013