Recommended by a close friend who is a frequent traveler to Nanjing. I stayed in this hotel for one night. I have to say the stay was fabulous. The hotel is situated inside the 1865 innovation park and is a perfect place for getaway. The hotel decorations, fantastic food and wonderful oil scents throughout reminded me of Thailand. The butler Jimmy, was personal and accomodating. The dinner dishes recommended by him were delicious, I was especially impressed with the Curry Mud Crab, Steamed fish with lemon sauce and Tom Yum Jung. My stay in Nanjing was short but sweet. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. From what I was told, their Thai-style spa was wonderful. The masseuses are actually trained and from Thailand. Got to try it next time in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regalia Resort & Spa, Qin Huai River in Nanjing is a tranquil resort getaway that offers you a glimpse of Nanjing culture at its finest. It is located by the majestic Qin Huai River, overlooking the breathtaking 600 year old Nanjing City Wall. Regalia Resort & Spa, Qinhuai River is located only minutes away from downtown Nanjing, offering all the modernity in shopping centers, lifestyle stores and entertainments districts all only a stones throw away. We are only 75 minutes by bullet train or 3 hours by car from Shanghai city.Regalia Resort & Spa at Qinhuai River has 37 rooms, offering townhouse, suites and river view rooms, all exquisitely designed in south east Asian style for the ultimate resort experience. Regalia Resort & Spa, Qinhuai River is the only SLH resort in Nanjing offering the most meticulate and distinct in personalized service and experience Nanjing has to offer. This is an authentic cultural experience that collides with the best that nature can offer with its tropical waters and lush greenery that brings you closer to nature. Quite a rare treat for a resort that is in the heart of the Nanjing City center. An unbelievable experience that enable serenity and tranquility amidst the bustling city lifestyle.Regalia Resort & Spa, Qinhuai river offers the best in local Nanjing Huai Yang Cuisine. Served in our private VIP dining rooms at Yi Palace, we are decorated in luxurious Chinese and south east Asian design whilst enjoying the best in Chinese cuisine. Our Lotus Café is located on the ground floor right next to the river’s edge. Enjoy our signature Thai dishes, international and local cuisines all with the magnificent views of the 600 year old city wall. Regalia Resort & Spa, Qinhuai River offers banquet rooms and meeting rooms for your corporate events. Also, our award winning Andaman Spa is set in the private spa villas on the rivers edge, allow you to soak in the history of Nanjing whilst enjoying a aroma massage all in the privacy of your own spa villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regalia Resort & Spa Nanjing Qinhuai River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regalia Resort & Spa(Nanjing) Hotel Nanjing
- Regalia Resort And Spa(Nanjing)