“Traditional American Prepared”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Ruth's Chris is a chain restaurant who prepare meats to your liking. However my issue is that when I order a med-rare steak, it is delivered on a hot plate and thus keeps cooking. Atmosphere is great and if you can get a window seat, you can view the Victoria Harbor skyline at night so it can provide a very good ambiance. Staff were friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

A typical Ruth‘s Chris Steak House.

Good quality and good service.

I had a nice soup as a starter.

A tasty bottle of an italian red wine and a yummy rib eye steak medium rare - cooked as expected. And the same signature hot plate as always.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 73hamaca
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

In a moment of mental distortion i agreed to accompany some business friends to have dinner at Ruth Chris. The food was inedible. The seared tuna steak with crabmeat looked like a kitchen accident. Total disappointment, but out of courtesy i didnt complain but they wont see me again ever.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

I had a very simple rib-eye steak rare medium in Hong Kong Chris Ruth’s steak house with mash potato! But I did not receive the kind of experience Im used to in that restaurant normally. Quit an average experience so,if you wanna have steak probably try something else instead of this place!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

What can I say, but it was great. The steaks were great, the service was great, the ambience was great.
My husband and I took both sets of parents to Ruth’s Chris, for a lovely dinner before we left Hong Kong the next day, and we all were very happy with the service, the food, the wine and the company.
I’m sure when we return to Hong Kong we will visit Ruth’s Chris again.

Date of visit: January 2019