I booked a Standard TWIN room with my mother but when we checked in, I was surprised to find that we had a double bed. No problems, just a little glitch with our booking - staff quickly fixed this up by separating the two single beds.
The room was around 400 HKD/night (fromwotif.com), but be warned: the Standard rooms are very tiny. But I got used to it and after 2 nights it didn't bother me. After all we only used the room for sleeping and washing. Room was very clean with comfortable beds. The bathroom was clean too, fairly modern and reasonably sized. Only minor glitch was that the fancy techno light switches in our room didn't work very well, but this was not such a big thing.
Location is fantastic - only a minute's walk from the MTR entrance (not the train platform, as you could spend hours walking through the tunnels, etc). The room was relatively quiet too. Room was on the 4th floor and I'm a light sleeper but there was very little traffic noise.
I would definitely go back there - great value for money, clean, great location. Free internet in reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong