Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
wintero
Singapore

Great location but small room

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 12, 2012
Stayed 3 nites. Great location, mins walk to Exit A2 of Sheung Wan MTR station and lots of eateries and convenience store e.g. 7-11, Starbucks, Cafes. Love that it's the last stop of MTR hence will get a seat once u board the train and is also the terminal of Ding Ding which I highly recommend to take the tram down and back. Stayed in single room which is small, hardly walking space. Will opt for a standard room next time. Room is clean and neat, great library of videos. Staff are friendly and helpful. Love the free wifi in the room. Bathroom is unexpectedly bigger, approximately 1.2m x 1.2m.
Date of stay: November 2012
    $40
  • Hotels.com
7.4 miles from Mingle Place On The Wing
View more hotels in Hong Kong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Simple small hotel with complete amenities. (really small). The bathroom is Well cleaned. Shower water's pressure is very nice. Walking to Sheung wan MTR station and Lan Kwai Fung area. Might go back to the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've stayed in Mingle On The Wing from 08 to 11 October. The location is perfect, a minute walk from the station. The room was nice, but extremelly small /I think is normal for HK standarts/. It was clean and cozy. Staff at reception always smiling and answered all our stupid questions. :) The only dissapointment was the air-condition. It was leaking so bad, the we had to keep a bucket underneath. It was inconvinient, because there was no space in the room anyway. I tried to complain at reception, but the girl told me that there a aware of this problem and is something normal. I don't know what was wrong with me during this holiday, but I was happy with everything and was accepting all the issues I had :) Anyway, the hotel is not bad and if the price is reasonable I would come back!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Mikelandgelo
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Location is great. Near to Sheung Wan MTR and 10 mins walk to Central. Near to Airport Express by cab about 5-10minutes ride. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby area or room. Have good selection of latest DVD movies. It is consider a tiny although I’m petite in size. Not a problem for me because most of time I’m out.

No point to arrive early because check-in time strictly at 2pm. Reception area is very tiny and there is not much space to leave your luggage.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank SwennySG
Reviewed September 9, 2012

You're really close to the metro here. Good location, central to some good nightlife in a cute neighborhood. There was wifi in the rooms. However, I definitely felt like I overpaid for this room! It was TINY! The amenities were very minimal, and there was a half eaten sandwich in the fridge. The shower was tiny too- it seriously won't fit a big person.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My single room was extremely tiny! The venue is ok, is few steps close to the underground, this is great! The cleaner shout too much when they cleaned the room beside me. My room was clean, except for wet carpet already used. The bed is not confy, is quite hard!

Date of stay: September 2012