You're really close to the metro here. Good location, central to some good nightlife in a cute neighborhood. There was wifi in the rooms. However, I definitely felt like I overpaid for this room! It was TINY! The amenities were very minimal, and there was a half eaten sandwich in the fridge. The shower was tiny too- it seriously won't fit a big person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong