I have stayed at Mingle on the Wing at least several times in the past 4 years and am sad to report that their standards have dropped largely due to poor maintenance. On my first stay, the technological novelties that the hotel boasts of did actually work. On-demand videos, remote controlled room lighting, etc.
However on my subsequent stays, I encountered various problems. Their novelty IT system doesn't work anymore, the air conditioner was dripping, sometimes the door card reader fails, either the TV or the remote doesn't work. On my last stay there was a cockroach under the bed and their wifi, which was usually reliable, was disappointingly dodgy.
I did not mind the paper thin walls and the ultra small rooms. The location is excellent and the free wifi was a big draw, which was why I continued staying here several times. However it has become an unpleasureable place to stay and I hope the management improves the maintenance of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong