“Very good”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It's a nice, small but lovely Swiss restaurant in the Kowloon area in Hong Kong. The food is delicious and the service is very good. The staff is friendly and helpful and fast. I have no complains to make and I will be back there as soon as I can.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went there in Feb 2013, those South East staff does not have sense of service at all and does not speak German or even bad in english. The owner of the restaurant appeared grumpy and I dont feel like i was being welcomed into his place. Why the hell the owner does not hire local hkers?
The cold cut platter was just a joke as probably those stuff you can find them in Coop supermarkets for only 4CHF per package. Cheese fondue? Totally tasteless compared for those in Switzerland. Their rude SE Asian staff were more willing to ask us if our dishes are finished, rather than did their right job to serve.

Their music? My god this clearly shows that the owner came to HKG in 1960s and in Swiss, even a cafe operated by old people does not listen to them.

This restaurant is only suitable for those who never visit Switzerland ( especially for German speaking part) and it is just a scam so good luck for it.

3  Thank pandaplanet
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant since it opened more than 12 years ago. Each time the standard of food and service is surperb. The quality of everything is always of a very high standard. We noramally start with a small portion of cheese Fondue, then the best cordom bleu I have every had anywhere. Then if you can fit it in a small chocolate fondue with fruit and marshmellos completes a wonderful meal.

You won't believe that there is such a great Swiss restaurant in the middle of Hong Kong. But you must book as they can get very busy with both locals and overseas visitors.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This restaurant is still in my opinion the best in Hong Kong (and that includes the top class hotels). Hidden away in the back streets of Kowloon the restaurant continues to deliver the best food in Hong Kong. I have eaten her for over eight years and never had a bad meal. Ok the head waiter may be a little glum but he is professional.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Make reservations as this restaurant is normally full. We always order the traditional cheese fondue, one order is good enough for two. They have several variants of the fondue. When you have the fondue, you normally just need an entree each - my husband likes the calf's liver. Other than the items on the menu, they also have specials. Still, even when I am full, I still love their desserts. Service is good and efficient - occasionally, the owner checks in on the tables. We do visit this restaurant every time we go to Hongkong, and we always enjoy it.