“Great food, good price”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Sai Wan
“Great food, good price”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Really great tasting food and a good atmosphere, we sat at the bench next to the grill so could see all the amazing fresh food being cooked. A huge range which caters for those feeling adventurous or for those who want to play it safe. Prices range from £2 to £8 a dish and they provide you with a English menu. Definitely worth a visit.

“Surprisingly good food! ”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Hole in the wall type of place. They have two lovations right across the street from each other, kind of weird. Food was really tasty, especially the steak with garlic chips. Wish I tried more food on the menu. Would go here again. Recommend trying more than two dishes since they're served pupu platter types.

2 Thank Ashley Y
Hamilton, Canada
“So glad we tried this place”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were looking for an authentic place to eat, close to our hotel, on our last night in Hong Kong. After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor we chose BBQ and, wow, what a choice. When we first went in, we didn't see an English order form but one magically appeared and there were so many choices available.The place filled up with locals shortly after we arrived ... and, no wonder and everything we ordered was fantastic!! Looked good and tasted even better. If we'd tried this place on our first night, I'm think we would have eaten every meal here.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank COzols
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“Good Value for Money”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I decided I was not going to eat the "plastic" hotel breakfast and headed off to find some breakfast elsewhere. I came across a little restaurant, 2 blocks away from the Ramada Hong Kong Hotel called BBQ. Wow their buffet breakfast was really good and there was a huge variety. Pricing was also very reasonable for this type of food and service. If I return to Hong Kong and have to overnight, this will definitely be my breakfast spot.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Paul M
Chicago
“Pork is king!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

After having the bbq (Char Siu, duck, chicken, etc ) and others in HK, it makes me wonder what I've been eating back home all these years. I don't know the name, but my wife (a HK native) took me to a few. Good portions, cheap, and very flavorful. Trip advisor is mean, just thinking about this has my mouth watering.

Visited May 2012