“Nice food, superb service and great view”

Yan Toh Heen (InterContinental Hong Kong)
Reserve a Table
Tue, 6/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #26 of 13,260 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Recipient of 2-Michelin Stars and Five Stars from Forbes Travel Guide, Yan Toh Heen is recognised as one of the world's finest Chinese restaurants specialising in Cantonese cuisine. The restaurant is now relocated to a stunning new harbourview venue within our hotel on the Lower Level, opposite Harbourside. The new Yan Toh Heen, designed by CAP-ATELIER, preserves the restaurant’s rich heritage and elegant jade theme – while showcasing a unique series of spaces inspired by a jade jewellery box which opens to reveal layers of treasured collectables and discoveries of Cantonese culinary arts. Executive Chef Lau Yiu Fai, who has over 30 years of experience with the hotel, having first joined the restaurant when it opened in 1984, invites you on a culinary exploration and celebration of the restaurant’s new era with exquisite new Cantonese dishes that blend tradition with modern flair. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is excellent with amazing view. Friendly staffs with superb service. Peking duck is really one of my favourite.

Date of visit: May 2019
InterContiHKFB, Manager at Yan Toh Heen (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JLJLcw,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent visit to Yan Toh Heen. I was so pleased to learn that you had a great dinner experience, and that my colleagues serving you left such a positive impression. I am also really happy to know that you found our food fabulous especially you enjoyed the Peking duck very much. I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the team both front of house and in the kitchen, who I know will be delighted to receive such complimentary feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Yan Toh Heen.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

This is beautiful restaurant and the location the food the drinks the service are the best everything so nice thank you

Date of visit: January 2019

Dear calvinfame,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience at Yan Toh Heen and I am really happy to know that you found our food and service fabulous. We hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We went for dinner and we were very well served! Food was beautifully presented and delicious, and the staff was very courteous, attentive and eager to assist us on deciding what to eat! Highly recommend it for the food, the staff, the beautiful ambiance and outstanding views!

Date of visit: May 2019
InterContiHKFB, Manager at Yan Toh Heen (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear mu_ecal2019,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent visit to Yan Toh Heen. Reading your review is a real joy as it makes me proud of my team. I was so pleased to learn that you had a great dinner experience, and that my colleagues serving you left such a positive impression. I am also really happy to know that you found our food fabulous. I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the team both front of house and in the kitchen, who I know will be delighted to receive such complimentary feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Dined here on the night of our arrival into Hong Kong. Lovely, attentive staff. English menu. As one would expect from a 2* Michelin restaurant, delicious food and reasonably priced. Restaurant was buzzing and a few turnarounds whilst we were dining, so was glad I made a reservation. Extensive wine menu with prices to suit all pockets.

Date of visit: April 2019
InterContiHKFB, Manager at Yan Toh Heen (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear flynn1812,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a generous review following your recent visit with us at Yan Toh Heen. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your dinner experience and that you were impressed with the food, the surrounding environment as well as the attentive service you encountered from my colleagues. Your lovely comments are much appreciated and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

On my first trip to Hong Kong, we stayed at the InterContinental, and our first night was at Yan Toh Heen. We booked ahead of time and ordered the Peking Duck - and were we glad we did! It was a.ma.zing! The whole experience in the restaurant was wonderful from start to finish. The service, the ambiance - we requested a window table to see the beautiful lights of the Hong Kong Island across the harbor and watched the laser light show. The presentation of the Peking duck was something to see. Our carver - Peter - did a fantastic job - like a work of art. We also had our last lunch there - the dim sum was tasty as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant for both lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Erika439
InterContiHKFB, Manager at Yan Toh Heen (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear Erika439

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent visit to Yan Toh Heen. Reading your review is a real joy as it makes me proud of my team. I was so pleased to learn that you had a great dining experience, and that my colleagues serving you left such a positive impression. I am also really happy to know that you found our food fabulous especially you enjoyed the Peking duck very much. I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the team both front of house and in the kitchen, who I know will be delighted to receive such complimentary feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Yan Toh Heen.