“Horrendous rude staff!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Besides the weird crowd inside and around this little restaurant, the staff here is the absolute pits! Downright rude and obnoxious. One of them was completely spaced out and just stared right at me without saying a word. Once I placed my order and the girl repeated it, I waited patiently for around 5 -7min, with one of the staff just staring at me while the girl behind the counter who took my order just continued to cut the feta cheese. She did not even make my falafel wrap the way I instructed. And when I corrected her, she told me if I don't like it then I can take my money back. Rude!! I wish the owners of ebeneezer read this review and provide their horrible rude staff, some basic training in customer service!!!!!
The food was very average and none of the veggies looked fresh in the wrap.
Bad service really spoiled everything for me!!!

2  Thank singgal08
There are newer reviews for Ebeneezer's Kebab

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We've eaten at a few locations and they are consistently average but serve a purpose. The one in Discovery Bay does have more seating than most. Our server was friendly. My salad was so soaked with the green dressing that I had to stop eating it about half way through. I had asked for no dairy but accuracy was not a concern of the server. Dressing has dairy. If you are looking for fast food then this is the place. Late night munchies would be the reason it is popular with the party crowd. Since you can party all night here in HK you've got to be thankful for a place that will feed you. I only eat here if I've no other choice.

2  Thank SubicChick
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This chain of fast food outlets is rated in the top 100 in Hong Kong. Come on!! There is a 1000 other places in Hong Kong deserving a place in the top 100 before Ebenezers. Sure it's good for a kebab particularly in Lockhart Road at 3 AM but cuisine it is not. Decor nil.

Whats more is that it isn't the best pizza or curries so it's a lebanese fast food outlet.

Prehaps it rates well amongst people over chinese food and looking for something else but lets keep the ratings true and accurate and be realistic about what this place is.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

G's personal fav extra hot extra meat and throw in some feta!
Swing Saltan in Motueka NZ your still my fav :)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Average food at cheap prices.

Pizza toppings tasted stale -not too clean environment.

Open till late . This place does Halal food.

1  Thank Akunderth

Been to Ebeneezer's Kebab? Share your experiences!