“Bad, terrible, awful - stay away!”
Review of DOZO! - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Central
Neighborhood: Central
Hong Kong, China
“Bad, terrible, awful - stay away!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Terrible service, bad food. I have never experienced anything like it in Hong Kong. We did order off the menu, as there was no sign of sushi chef behind the sushi train, for what we know, the food could have been there all day. I also suspect that the tuna in the spicy tuna rolls came from a can, it was for sure not fresh!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kjersti H

Hong Kong, China
“Appalling Service - 90 mins to be told sushi was out”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Possibly the worst service I have ever encountered in HK. We waited 90 minutes to be told that the tuna sushi we ordered was not in stock.

2 Thank Hayleigh D
Hong Kong, China
“Terrible service, and bad quality food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After waiting an hour and a half, I was told that the kitchen didn't have any Tuna (which wiped out two dishes my friends and I were waiting for) I am not sure why it took so long to work that out. Furthermore, we had to ask for tea about 6 times, as the waitress kept forgetting. The sushi we did get was not great either. Confusingly, when another waitress came to apologise for the lack of Tuna, and I asked for a discount on the meal, she explained she had no power to do anything as she didnt work there. Absolute joke from start to finish, and I cant imagine any of our group ever returning.

1 Thank emalalaa
Sydney, Australia
“Revolting”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Don't do it. Bad service. Horrible food. Actually it was in edible. I had to spit out the salmon as it was sour and the salads was in edible. Next time I will double check reviews onTripadvisor while travelling!

Sydney, Australia
“Ordinary and expensive”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Ate here in 2009 and loved it. Back in march 2, 2013 and it want a good experience. Service slow. Food average to bad unfortunately and $80 for a meal with two beers. I would avoid it. Better sushi and sashimi in Australia. Wifi wouldn't work either. I don't usually give bad reviews but this time I felt compelled.

1 Thank stutravel