“Disrespectful staffs”

Ranked #206 of 12,832 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Will get your glass right after drinking up. Appears hurry some to me. Yeah the place is small blah blah but respect should count if you don't want to call it customer experience. I went here alone but I spent a good amount of money for a solo goer. I could have stayed longer if they make guests comfortable. It seems like it is somewhat a common practice here in HK but I don't want to generalize, I think, it is always respectful if no one would ever move his plate, not even your self, unless an excuse as asked from everyone on the table.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 30, 2018

We went there at 1pm on Sunday and then found out they only open at 1:30pm and do not serve food until 2pm.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2018

Found this place thanks to an online search. It is not very far from the ferry terminal, maybe a ten to fifteen minute walk. Located on a dead end street, their is not much foot traffic of people just walking around. It is easy to locate.

Not very large but with friendly staff. Place was almost empty when I stopped in around 2 in the afternoon. I ordered a mega flight which was everything on tap. It was a nice way to sample some of Hong Kong's local beers in a short period of time. Overall, the beers on tap were ok. Nothing really stood out to me. They were not bad but not very impressive.

I ordered a burger along with my flight and that was really good. The burger left a better impression on me than the beers. Overall, I liked this place. Good food, nice selection of beers, and nice staff.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

In here you can find more than 20ish kinds of hand craft beer, lots of flavor which my friends and I really enjoyed. But just don't expect the service here, waitresses really will give you the HK style one.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I travel with my family, but I also like to sample local IPAs when the opportunity arises. We stayed a few hundred meters from the Taproom. This place was perfect for what I wanted. I sampled their local IPAs and met a fellow beer enthusist. The bar is small but is quite packed with patrons. Considering it's a hole in the wall (which it isn't as it's Hong Kong) but it's not some upscale bar in a hotel, I'm happy. The waitresses are friendly and knowledgeable. The atmosphere wasn't stuffy, and the beers were local and plentiful. Everything I needed. I will be back when I'm in Hong Kong again.

Date of visit: May 2018