“Outback experience”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food was definetly great but we have to wait for more than 30 minutes for our orders to be served. Not suitable if dining out with kids who are definitely not willing to wait.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The restaurant is very small with too many tables wedged close together. There was a leak from the ceiling right next to our table, and the wait staff were shoving newspaper ontop of the ceiling tiles to keep the drips controlled. We witnessed this just a few minutes from leaving, so not sure how long this method of repair lasted. They gave our kids coloring book menus, but no crayons, which resulted in my kids expecting crayons to magically appear in my purse. We had just spent 9 hours travelling to Hong Kong, checked into our hotel, and found this place to eat dinner so we were starving. Even then, our food was just okay. I couldn't believe the prices! Woah buddy! Its been awhile since ive been to an Outback, but couldn't believe a small steak was $20 USD. It was a decent meal, but we wont return and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

After a few days, in Hong Kong family wanted a steak. Saw a few Outback Steakhouses on the map, I was using, decided to try it. We went to this one which isn't far from the Star Ferry Terminal. Decorated, like typical steak restaurant, unsure what to expect. There was a wide range of starters, ordered an onion ring type starter, but it was an whole onion, peeled back in a batter and could have fed the 4 of us. Our mains varied, from Steaks ,Ribs to chicken and were large portions and good quality. Couldn't manage a dessert, but they appeared to be a wide choice. Spent a while there, as they also had a good range of beers available. Surprised at some of the reviews listed, but our experience was positive. Staff were friendly, efficient.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I ordered a Rib Eye Steak which was of good quality and taste.
Maybe the sauce could be improved on,pepper sauce it was,lacks of taste.
The order request came very fast, perhaps a bit to fast,but that was ok
Service was fine,friendly and efficient.
Maybe to add the restaurant was not so busy during my visit.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This one blows hot and cold on service
Young kids in training.