“Good food, excellent service, good atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nicholini's

Nicholini's
Ranked #223 of 7,794 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Description: Nicholini's serves Northern Italian cuisine with homemade pastas, fresh produce and the region's finest culinary traditions at heart. Experience a feast for the senses with towering views of Hong Kong as your personal backdrop.
Hong Kong
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, excellent service, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I spent the night with my wife celebrating our 40th anniversary. It's really enjoying with such good service and food, in such a charming and quiet atmosphere. Would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Nicholini's, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Nicholini's, and I hope you will visit us again soon to explore our wonderful range of enticing cuisines.

Kind Regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“To expensive. Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Had diner there with business colleagues. Before I ordered or asked anything they showed me a bottle of prosecco and requested to fill the glasses. I don't like this behaviour. Quality of the food was ok, but not in line with the prices that you have to pay. Overall I would say that this restaurant is overrated. I advise to spend my money elsewhere.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Peter S
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Nicholini's, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the quality of food and service you expected. We are constantly working to improve our menu offerings, and your comments will help us improve in this area. Our guests’ satisfaction is of paramount importance to us at Conrad Hong Kong, and I hope you consider dining with us again so that we can change your perception.

Kind regards,
New York City, New York
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were staying at the Shangri La next door, but decided to try the food here and were impressed! I ordered the gnocchi and it melted in my mouth. Hands down great restaurant.

Visited February 2014
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Nicholini's, responded to this review, April 5, 2014

Kind Regards,
Hong Kong, China
“It's a No!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Went there last night for the first time with our friends who have been fans for years - we were all disappointed. Friends commented the quality has been going down consistently. Small appetizer - seared tuna - tasted stale. Pasta - Linguini a la vongole - I could not eat this - it tasted like pasta from a pack, flavored with chicken soup! Main course: fish - it was fine. Do yourself a favor and don't bother, head to one of the many other far better Italian restuarants all around HK, and also in Pacific Place (for ex Domani).

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Nicholini's, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at Nicholini's. We are taking your feedback into consideration as we work to continually improve our food and beverage offerings. We work hard to provide our guests with the luxury of being themselves, and you help us to do just that by sharing your honest feedback with us. I hope you will consider visiting us again.

Kind regards,
Los Angeles, California
“best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

it was subperb!!! favulous service, had a private room :)
REALLY expensive, but kina worth it i guesss

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Marie C

Been to Nicholini's? Share your experiences!