“Not bad at all”

Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Singapore, Singapore
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I tried the outlet at Central.

I find both their noodles and congee has a nice texture. And service is good, not the table sharing type. Their double boiled soups are worth a try.

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
South Pole
“Quick, tasty”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had lunch at the location at Tsim Sha Tsui. The interior is rather new and consistent in design. Though there was a lunch rush we didn't have to wait to be seated and served. The shrimp wonton soup with noodles was absolutely righteous and delicious, as well as other things we had: breaded pork cutlet, boiled dumplings with chili oil dip. I think this eatery is deservedly popular, with consistent food and good service – and not too expensive.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

i ate ?????? is nice! recommend you guys to take set meal cheaper than a-la cart. Set meal have many choices too.

“Delicious wontan noodles”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have been visiting this shop many times over the years. The food quality is still good and most of the time there is a queue to get into the cramped eating place. We usually order a combination of noodles and congee, together with some side dishes. Worth a visit after a day of shopping at Causeway Bay, followed by some mango desserts at Hui Liu San.

• Visited August 2013
San Francisco
“Best Wonton noodle soup I ever had”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I got a to go back to my hotel because my kid is sick and the rest of the family went out shopping. I went to this place just because it is close to my hotel and there is a long line (normally a good sign). I got a togo so I didn't need to wait in line. :)

Visited July 2013

Been to Chee Kei? Share your experiences!