“Good easy breakfast”

Ranked #2,749 of 13,023 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tin Hau
Neighborhood: Tin Hau
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Better breakfast than most hotels in that area
Tasty eggs
Decent price
Works.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed January 26, 2017

Highly recommended because it is one of my favourite places to eat. Lunch (Mon-Fri) for example: soup comes with a few pieces of good bread, main dish and coffee/tea with desserts.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Quack H
Reviewed October 1, 2016

We had dinner here, but we heard from friends that they are popular for their breakfasts.

My wife had the beef burger while I opted for the angus beef panini. Their breads are really good and they use them in several dishes. My wife said the beef burger was okay, though the salad was a tad sweet, though it was a generous portion. The potato wedges were nice and crispy.

My sandwich was nice and crusty, and again the salad was a big portion but sweet. The beef was a little chewy, as there were little bits of fat and gristle, but on the whole it was not too bad.

We will try the breakfasts the next time.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Orator11
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Located in Tin Hau, this bakery café is nearby Victoria Park. I have tried breakfast, lunch and dinner at Pumpernickel and I think their food and service is quite good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Pumpernickel is a neighborhood favorite, selling great quality bread at reasonable prices, e.g. HKD38 for a big loaf of sourdough raisin bread!

It's also a super cute cafe for a ladies lunch date. They serve all day breakfast, as well as some pasta dishes.

I had smoked salmon eggs benedict today, which came with a fresh side salad.

I don't recommend the coffee though, it's quite average.

Date of visit: July 2016