“Wow wow wow”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 10,582 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We shared the huge porterhouse steak and it was Incredible . The chocolate pudding is a MUST too. Fantastic food service and atmosphere. V busy and popular but totally see why.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Traveling in Asia for 2 weeks makes me really miss steak from home. I'm from Chicago so maybe sounds weird that I would try and restaurant from the same city. But it was all about knowing what you would get. Built inside the Sheraton Hotel it made it easy to find and choose. I ate that bar and had friend conversation with the bar tender while behind him was the gorgeous harbor view. I order a ceasar salad and a pepper corn strip steak. Ton of food, but was very good. Steak came out more medium rare than medium, but I didn't mind it that much. Steak is Australian beef, only US beef is the ribeye. Food was on the pricey side, but I don't where else you are going to get the comforts of a real steak place this far from home.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

It's a wonderful ambiance restaurant.
They have excellent steak and wine. If you like your steaks, I suggest to skip the starters and go directly to the steak. The sauce, salad and side are amazing too.
I was really impressed with how attentive the service staff were. Not the cheapest dinner in HK but the staff make it special. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Whilst located in the Sheraton Towers, I enjoyed the always amazing view over the HK bay. The restaurant decoration is quite old fashion though. The steaks were perfectly cooked and tender while complemented beautifully by excellent sides and a good selection of wine.
I had a great time with my colleagues, but it would have been even better if the service would have been more professional and courteous. All in all great steaks here on the pricey side.

2  Thank yandco
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Meal was good and there was plenty of it. Service was great and a pretty good wine list. Price was outrageous though.

3  Thank Toppee

Been to Morton's - The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!