“Great Burgers!”

Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Sydney, Australia
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been living in Hong Kong for 2 yrs and now and then you feel like eating some fast food, like a ‘good burger’. So I visit Burger King. I always go for their Angus Burger Collection. The Angus Burger patties are so juicy and flavorsome and often come with different fillings. I make sure I order a value meal which comes with French fries and a soft drink and my favourite of course a Coke. After having the burger I am always full and happy!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank KumarDaCritique

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Auckland, New Zealand
“horrible chips”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I went to the Burger King at the airport. The food was pretty horrible. I have eaten at other branches in other countries and the food was OK.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank polyanthys
London, United Kingdom
“expensive and not great”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

compared to mc donalds lunch deal, price and quantity i will suggest only go there if you really do like mc do, at least you know what to expect with mc do.

Visited June 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Burger King Hong Kong is just about the same as your average Burger King back home, in my case that would be Scotland.”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Burger King Hong Kong is just about the same as your average Burger King back home, in my case that would be Scotland. The prices are about the same, 30 odd HKD (Hong Kong Dollars) for your Whopper Meal and the food tastes roughly the same too. I do like Burger King's food, but unfortunately I prefer McDonald's to Burger King :).

Visited February 2012
1 Thank GrantMuir
Shenzhen, China
“King of the Burgers”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Burger King has been serving great tasting hamburgers, chicken, french fries, and soft drinks for almost five decades. It is best known for it's whopper burger, and it also serves many other burgers like a burger king single, double, and triple stacker.
Burger King has very great tasting burgers. My favorite was the bacon and cheddar burger. Other things good about burger king is it provides training on improving performance, it has very caring for customer and service, and it's very strict on maintaining quality of the food.
The bad thing about Burger King is it's too expensive. A burger costs more than twice the cost of a Mcdonald's burger. Other than that, Burger King serves better fries and chicken tenders than Mcdonalds.
Burger King is very enjoyable to eat at and the food is great. I recommend you to go there if you want to eat great burgers.

• Visited March 2012