“Still as good as ever”

Grappa's Italian Ristorante (Pacific Place)
Ranked #765 of 8,958 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Wow!

I've been coming here for many years and still haven't been disappointed. While my old favorite, the pesto lasagne, has been off the menu for a while, the Penne Arrabiata continues to be the beat I've ever had. The pizza here is great as well.

It's not cheap, but we are in Hong Kong in an upscale market. Come to speak of it, this meal is actually cheaper than the hamburger and fries I had earlier today at Al's Diner.

I'll be back, probably during this trip!

There are newer reviews for Grappa's Italian Ristorante (Pacific Place)

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Having tried 2 branches of this restaurant, Admiralty and TST. The first time at Admiralty was taken by my ex-boss for my farewell dinner which impressed me by the live band and nice food. Therefore I took my fds to the other branch in TST, hope can recall the nice memory. However this time I experienced was a bit different, there was no live band and the atmosphere was more a lot for couples and small gathering. We had 9 ppl and were given a long table which I thought its quite difficult to chat with everyone. But fortunately the food still tasty, I highly recommend their pizzas and pastas. Booking in advanced is recommended.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I haven't been able to get to Grappa's (in Pacific Place) for ages, but my return was just what I expected: quality and excellent service. The price is reasonable, for Hong Kong. I entertained 4 friends and not one was disappointed.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is good Home-made Italian food, although no Italian chef. I visited many times and was never deceived. Consistency is one of restaurants best qualities...

1  Thank Simon400
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Grappa's offers good food in a pleasant atmosphere, and for those health-conscious eaters all of the pastas and pizzas are offered with a whole wheat option. A nice variety of bread is accompanied with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We had two of the Grappa recommended pasta and pizza choices and they were both delicious. The service is good and the price points are reasonable.