1) Paid HK$ 1400 for lobster, fried rice, beef, and seafood soup.
2) The signater lobster was OK but I would ask for another cooking method had I known that "cheese butter" tasted so "snack-ish". Additionally, the lobster has a bit smell which made me think that it was not so fresh.
3) Service was OK (at least some of them spoke English). I asked for a table with "weaker air-con" but it was freezing nonetheless!
4) Overall, the experience was OK but I will not go back with my kids to pay for the hefty check.
5) That being said, the black peer beef was impeccable!!! Unlike what I have at Shanghai!