“Surprise ”

Cuisines: Asian, European
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I was positively surprised - food was quite good, professional service. The view is not bad but there are many other places in Hk with views like that or better. The only minus was the crowd of tourists blocking the stairs, making pictures all the time etc but I guess it's a Peak and restaurant management can do little about it.

2  Thank Bruce W

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Himalayan dumplings were an excellent lunch while I recovered my energy from hiking up Victoria Peak. Definitely worth the stop!

2  Thank slabovitz
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoying my Christmas eve dinner here~ good view, nice dish and warm atmosphere. But a dissapointed with the services. They always makes me wait for almost 40 mins everytime I've order a water. Its only a mineral water anyway

1  Thank Pianka P
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was lucky enough to be taken to Cafe Deco for my 30th birthday, by my boyfriend, who managed to keep it a surprise until we got to the Peak! We were shown to a table right next to the window, looking down onto Victoria Harbour, all lit up - a beautiful view that was the icing on the (birthday) cake for me. We had cocktails to begin with, and then moved on to wine later on. Foodwise, we ordered a sushi platter to share for our starter, and then both had fillet steak with sides of fries, creamed spinach and asparagus (plus Bernaise and steak sauces). The steak was one of the best I have ever had (and I have had a LOT of steaks in the past!). Our desserts were dark chocolate fondant and posh profiteroles - both great! The service was good - attentive but not intrusive. At the end of the meal, they let us sit upstairs at the bar to finish our drinks and take in more of the stunning view...we were the last customers in there but we weren't rushed to leave, which we were grateful of. Cafe Deco is a lovely treat for a nice meal and fantastic views.

2  Thank Laura K
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Cafe Deco provides some exquisite views of Hong Kong from the top of the Peak. The ambiance is quite nice and the food tasty, yet reasonably priced. I recommend getting the seafood platter appetizer to share. Definitely get a reservation, particularly if you plan on having dinner on a weekend.

2  Thank Samuel A