“A Great Romantic Restaurant”
Review of Amigo Restaurant

Amigo Restaurant
Ranked #804 of 8,734 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
NYC
“A Great Romantic Restaurant”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We celebrated our Wedding Anniversary at this very unique restaurant.The whole staff is trained to make you feel like a VIP. The Food,Decor and Service are 5 Star.At the end of the meal they took our picture and gave us a beautiful Anniversary Desert.We recommend this restaurant,for anyone who wants a First Class Dining Experience.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Meatman102

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Monterrey, Mexico
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My experience was very confusing but not at all disappointing or bad in any way.

We ate great french food, in a place that looked like old Germany, listened to a fascinating trio of Chinese guys playing and signing Spanish songs, and apparently every table had a birthday celebration. The funny thing is that in my case this was true, my companion had her birthday the next day.

This restaurant has the feel that is has been offering old world European food with impecable white glove service and great ambiance for years!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank travelfanmty
Hong Kong
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my friend and we have truly enjoyed it. We ordered the set menu and the quality of food and service was exceptional. We were also very impressed with the band, they knew all the song that we have asked. Very delicious food and very attentive staff. Will defiantly come back soon and tell all my friends and colleagues about this restaurant!

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“5 stars. Best steak, best service, best atmosphere”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I came here for a romantic meal with the girlfriend.

You are treated like royalty. If you like wine, the wine list was as thick as my arm!

Service was amazing, waiters are stood around waiting for any hint of service requirement.

There was a 3 or 4 piece band that stroll around and will come over and play for your table for 5 minutes. They were amazing.

One of the best restaurants I've been to.

Visited June 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good value for price, wonderful service and ambience”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was recently in Hong Kong last week and went to the Amigo with my family friends. The menu itself isn't too expensive if you order the 3-meal/4-meal course (about 300 HKD for 3 meal course I believe). The waiter's are dressed up to the nines, and may a bit intimidating if you come underdressed (you have been warned :)). That said, the ambience was lovely; it's an old building furnished with antique decorations. *Plus, I saw that the restaurant was featured in the in-flight magazine for my Cathay Pacific flight (for its architecture :)). Definitely an excellent place to have a dinner for two/ private dinners.

• Visited June 2012