“Good”

Ranked #250 of 13,060 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Enjoyed and can visit for good vegeterian food specially South Indian food. Will recomend alsong with Kailash Parbhat for Vegeterian and for brekfast can also go for South Indian Sangeetha Bhavan as that open up early.

Reviewed January 4, 2019

Very friendly & excellent services. During our stay in Hong Kong we had multiple visits. On all occasions, we enjoyed the food served.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2019

The food here is very nice and the staff is damn sweet. Vinod sir is the best. He is very sweet. A must visit restaurant.

Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

I suppose it is always risky for a non-Indian to opine on whether an Indian restaurant is authentic in flavor or not... but given that risk, I do think this restaurant felt very authentic. We ordered a northern India set and a southern India set. The meal was very good and the set allowed us to sample multiple curries and dishes. I was surprised by how tasty the beets were. The north India set also came with a soup that revealed the origins of Texas chili! Because the restaurant has a cafeteria decor look and feel, this is a fine place for those looking for a tasty meal, but ambience is not the strong suit. I would definitely return. One other note: they provide bottled water at very reasonable prices (which feels good that the restaurant is not trying to nickel and dime)

1  Thank steve1118
Reviewed December 3, 2018

I've been to this restaurant several times and also their branches around the globe and I must say that their quality always impresses me and the standardised nature of the product is very reassuring.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Saravanaa Bhavan? Share your experiences!