“Extensive Menu of Delicious Vegetarian choices”
Review of Saravanaa Bhavan

Ranked #247 of 13,023 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed November 9, 2018

A nice gem in bustling Kowloon to grab a hearty vegetarian lunch. Great service as well. We had the spicy cauliflower, spicy paneer, vegetable curry and naan.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2018

I had been to the Saravanaa Bhavan in NYC a couple times, but only recently discovered the one in HK and am so glad I did! It has become a family staple for us as the food is always absolutely delicious, incredibly fresh, and very reasonably priced. Plus the manager is the kindest most attentive person and always takes such good care of us no matter how busy or packed the restaurant is! The place is awesome for veggies and non-veggies alike (I promise you won't even notice with the massive selection of dishes available) and if you do go, definitely get a dosa and also try and grab a seat outside! The patio is really nice. Enjoy!

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food. Quality of food has been the same since the last visit 2 years ago. Price is affordable and taste is awesome. I would recommend to all

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a pomegranate juice and a couple of uttapams.
Topped that off with Madras Coffee (that’s what I call it) I think it’s known as filtered coffee.
Service was great and reminded me of the same restaurant in Toronto.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

The food here is incredible, some of the best curry I've had outside of India. I ordered the special thali and I was absolutely stuffed. I will definitely be returning in the future. The service was a little slow at times, but the restaurant was incredibly busy and the staff were very apologetic. The food more than made up for the wait!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Saravanaa Bhavan? Share your experiences!