“CHAR SIU IS TOO DIE FOR!!!”
Review of Dynasty

Dynasty
Ranked #24 of 10,546 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Description: Showcasing authentic Cantonese cuisine, Dynasty, the award-wining Chinese restaurant in Wan Chai, creates delightful lifestyle destination for unique dining experience set against the backdrop of Victoria Harbour.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food is excellent, what you would expect in an Michelin star restaurant.
I would recommend getting the char siu, it was melt in the mouth experience, i never tasted such wonderful pork.
definitely visit again next time am in hong kong

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had the pleasure of having lunch in one of the private rooms here and enjoyed absolutely everything about this restaurant.

Our private room overlooks the spectacular harbourview. We were extremely lucky that it was a beautiful sunny day. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel welcome. The service was very professional and courteous. The private room comes with a TV screen with a laptop connection; extremely useful for business lunches.

The restaurant itself is very tastefully decorated with a nice ambiance about it. Although we were here for a business lunch, the atmosphere and service made us feel relaxed. Not to mention the food. Oh my word, the food. The roast pork and BBQ pork were some of the best I've ever tasted. We enjoyed a family style meal and I personally adored every single dish presented to us. Especially the fried beancurd - it was amazing how something so simple can taste so divine! I think this is testament to the culinary skills of the resident chefs. I'd take my hat off to them if I were wearing one.

Needless to say, I will be returning to Dynasty the next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great food in a relaxing but impressive location. I had a vegetarian menu which was well presented and very tasty.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Do not miss it: the best I've ever eaten, anywhere! Absolutely incredible! The bean curd dishes were good too!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The Dynasty restaurant in Hong Kong was wonderful. We joined a bunch of local HK friends there and had such a fun evening. This restaurant is famous for their barbecue pork and now I see why. It was "melt in your mouth" good!! Actually, all of the dim sum was excellent.
Also, let me commend the waiter staff. Wonderful service and lot of smiles.
Dynasty is right on the Hong Kong harbor so the view is worth the trip there.

1  Thank 4fish

Been to Dynasty? Share your experiences!