“Really good food and variety”
Review of cafe TOO

Cuisines: International, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tai Fat Hau
Description: The innovative cafe TOO brings a high level of creativity to casual dining. The ten cooking theatres, each features a different culinary style, showcasing the best of international cuisines as well as stages for the chefs’ engaging performances.
Reviewed March 2, 2019

This is the place you should go to if you like good value for money. The choice was large enough to enjoy from everything.

Date of visit: February 2019
IslandShangri-La, Manager at cafe TOO, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Dear SageofDubai,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad to know you have enjoyed dining at cafe TOO. We wish to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2019

The cafe Too is located in Hong Kong Island Shangri -La is on the 7 floor,very classy and the ambiance is very cozy and casual dinning , ,price is very moderate , we got a nice round tablet ,lot of rooms to move around ,great service ,all the stations are well laid out and keep it very full and clean ,the cold seafood station is fabulous stock up lobster,the clams again very big ,great varieties of foods to choice from 1 years old to 100 years young , ,wow ,the Indian section must try , ,the flavor is delicious and lovely , this is far superior buffet under Shangri- La Group , we can not ask more ,every staff is very professional , ,it is been a fantastic evening ,Girl friend #2 ate so many duck I can not believers my eye ! again ,all way book early ,for sure ,I wll be back !

2  Thank TONY L
IslandShangri-La, Manager at cafe TOO, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Dear TONY L,

Thank you for your comment. I am delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your dining experience at cafe TOO. Aside from the current choices of food at the buffet, we do also add in specialty food from around the world periodically. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

The breakfast was very good. The noodle bar was my favorite, excellent and yummy noodles. The dim sum bar was very good, a variety of options to choose from. There was a Japanese egg station which was good. The lunch had a seafood station where the prawns were very good. The sushi was good and everything was excellent. There were no downfalls to this meal and no bad food that I experienced. The breakfast and lunch were amazing, I definitely recommend eating here!

Date of visit: January 2019
IslandShangri-La, Manager at cafe TOO, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Dear GabiJolly,

Thank you for your comment, and I ma delighted to know that you have enjoyed both breakfast and lunch at cafe TOO. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

I always enjoy the breakfast at Cafe Too when I stay at the Island Shangri-La. This buffet offers wide variety from fruits to yogurts to a variety of stations including Indian, Noodles, Congee, Japanese, Western and Dim Sum. I especially recommend the Japanese Nagasaki Egg section. I attached a picture. Worth trying it.

The service is excellent and I recommend ordering coffee or tea instead of the standard coffee and tea in pots.

Date of visit: January 2019
IslandShangri-La, Manager at cafe TOO, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2019

Dear 765hubertj,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your breakfast at cafe TOO during your stay with us. We wish to welcome you back again soon so you can try out the lunch or dinner buffet at cafe TOO.

Best regards

Reviewed December 28, 2018

You can have it all. Lobster, roated duck, all kinds of seafood, sushi, sashimi, indian food, western and chinese cuisine. 8 different live cooking stations. But you have to book well in advance.

Date of visit: December 2018

Dear 2852OYthomasr,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your buffet at cafe TOO. We look forward to welcoming you back again since we update the food items periodically.