“great deserts for that afternoon break”

Tin Hau Dessert (Electric Road)
Ranked #167 of 578 Dessert in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tin Hau
Neighborhood: Tin Hau
Reviewed February 14, 2019

excellent choice but for me the sago and mango is especially good but I could go on and list the lot, they are all great

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 7, 2018

My Chinese traveling companion insisted on stopping by here a few time after dinner. I was always full, but she could always fit in some mango with sauce and treats. I did sample! I wasn't sure what i was always eating exactly, but it was always tasty!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We had just tried a local diner for lunch and figured the local restaurants had something working so we tried for a local dessert place and again we made a fabulous choice. The place was not very attractive but we gave it a try and it was spot on. We had a chocolate ice cream with bananas and it sure did not disappoint. In fact we went back every night we were there in Hong Kong as it was right near our hotel. If you’re a fan of Korean ice, then you will really enjoy this dessert place. I would have given 5 stars but the service wasn't too friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2016

We were looking forward to the desserts here again, but left slightly dissappointed.

My wife ordered the sago with pomelo, with some mango cubes. The ingredients were okay, but the sauce was very weak and bland and diluted.

I had the mango pudding with mango cubes and mango ice cream, and it was much better and more like what I expected. It was not as sweet a concoction, and was enjoyable for that.

Surprisingly, they also have sushi dishes though we did not try these.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Chinese desserts with the sago, fruits and herb jelly mix together and served chilled. Good bowl for dessert for a hot day.

Date of visit: October 2015